Technology involved in the job:
1. Deepwater technology, Subsea Production Systems/Marine & FPSO Operations (2 Deep Offshore locations producing 300 kbopd &
19 Mmscmd), OSI-Soft PI applications, NPDMS, POWER BI, Microsoft Office applications
2. Effective communication in English; Good interpersonal skills; Effective use of Microsoft Office 365 applications; Familiarity with
Deep offshore FPSOs Oil & Gas production processes; Data processing and strong analytical abilities
3. HQ and Local IT application support teams, Smart Room, Site operations, Drilling and Reservoir, Development Planning, CFR,
Finance, Gas Commercial, HSE, Production, Maintenance, Inspection, Asset integrity, Integrated Operations Planning, Finance,
Process & Flow Assurance, FOPs/Affiliate digital teams.
Field Operations Performance analysis
Responsible for Field operations performance analysis and reporting.
Coordination with various field operations disciplines (HSE, Production, Maintenance, Inspection, Asset integrity, Integrated
Operations Planning, Finance, Process & Flow Assurance, CFR) to define and follow up performance monitoring KPIs.
Coordinates field operations performance meetings.
Tracks and follows up the resolution of points regarding FOPS KPIs.
Provides key data insights and statistics for planning and budgetary purposes
Participates in investigation of events impacting FOPS performance.
– Responsible for the deployment and maintenance of FOPS Business intelligence tools
Leads the development of tools to enhance data analytics and performance management
Ensures data sources and calculations for each reported KPI are clearly defined and understood
Serves as administrator for FOPS business intelligence dashboards
Liaises with IT support to ensure data access and confidentiality requirements are met
Focal point for operational performance data exchange between FOPS and other entities
- -QA/QC on FOPS data
Performs consistency and accuracy checks on FOPS data (HSE, Production, Maintenance, Inspection, Asset integrity,
Integrated Operations Planning, Finance, Process & Flow Assurance)
– Carries out any other duties/projects that may be assigned to him/her by the Hierarchy.
- Onshore with occasional trips deep offshore
– Stringent Policies of Government and Several data requests from Government Agencies and Partners (data quality concerns).
– Uncertain operational/non-operational events affecting production data management (data availability and quality concerns).
– Most requests for statistical data / adjustment in programs from Top Management and others are required within tight time limit and
with high precision for serious decisions.
-Interfaces with HQ and Local IT application support teams, Smart Room, Site operations to achieve the deliverable production
- -Good understanding of CR EP EXP 100 and CR EP EXP 104
-Ensures performance reports are delivered on time
-Field operations data analysis with explanations to Departmental Managers, GMs, Directors, and OneTech Technical
Line / Customer Line Reporting in Headquarters. This demands high level of composure and precision.
-GSR studies on reservoir depletion and control are based on quality of statistical production data.
-The company’s annual budget is based on statistical records and quality field operations data, especially production data
-Familiarize yourself with COMPANY emergency procedures and report to the Manager any incident, unsafe act or operation.
– Carry out assigned duties safely according to COMPANY HSE procedures in such a manner to minimize/eliminate unsafe exposure
to self or fellow workers.
B.Sc. in Petroleum, Chemical Engineering or in any related discipline.
– Minimum of 15 years’ experience in an oil producing or service company. Production engineering knowledge, oil and gas
processing, flow measurement, hydrocarbon accounting (NPDMS), and reservoir engineering. Experience in production data
management in the environment of NPDMS, PI, MS Excel (Advanced Level), MS Powerpoint and PowerBI.
– Good interpersonal and communication skills.
– Fluent in English
To apply for this job please visit amaidenenergy.com.