Head Project Risk Management
· Bachelor degree or equivalent experience.
· 12 years’ risk management related experience in a project execution related environment within the oil and gas industry, including program development and implementation, and a demonstrated ability to operate in a multi-cultural environment. Previous experience working in Qatar, Qatargas and/or working in the field at Ras Laffan is strongly recommended.
Develop, implement, communicate and steward the Major Projects Risk Management process, including the alignment across Project Management Teams (PMT) to ensure risk management requirements are met and all activities comply with standardised work processes and tools and are delivered to the highest possible standards with transparency to Management and stakeholders. The ownership and management of risks will be the responsibility of the assigned owner on each PMT. This position leads the overall management of the risk process for MP and serves as central point of contact for Project risk teams. The role would also include involvement on several areas such as SHE, Construction, execution & engineering covering concept development phase through handover and closeout.
- Implements and stewards the Risk Management process for Major Projects consistent with QG standard procedures.
- Establishes a set of risk procedures and guidelines related to Project Risk Management to be deployed on major projects and ensures consistency in the application across projects.
- Develops a process to enable risk reporting at the Chief Officer level with accurate and reliable information to support management decision making and compliance and timely escalation of any potential concerns. Participate in weekly and monthly progress status and ad-hoc meetings as required, to ensure project specific requirements comply with QGPMS.
- Develops and implements a Risk Management training program for the PMT teams to ensure continued support and training when required.
With over 90 years’ combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world’s leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining, Automotive and Chemicals sectors worldwide.With more than 100 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.
To apply for this job please visit www.nesfircroft.com.