Airswift is seeking to invite an experienced Hook Up Commissioning Lead to consider a short-term contract from September to end of December 2022 with one of our clients.
- To be the overall supervisor for FPSO hook-up & commissioning activities ensuring the Project’s requirements are executed safely and meet customer, applicable Classification, statutory rules and project specifications
- Proactively resolve hook-up & commissioning issues with the contractor as required
- Ensure all work is carried out in accordance with applicable Codes and Standards within the boundaries of the Basis of Design
- Execution of the commissioning turnover processes and interface with the Operations team
- Ensure all of the commissioning testing activities are documented and understood by all team members
- Notify Project Manager of items that could impact schedule and implement corrective action, as required
- Safety – Responsible for personal safety–safe working practices for the position
- A recognized engineering degree
- 15-20 years of commissioning experience in the oil & gas environment with a focus on FPSOs
- Offshore FPSO hook-up and commissioning experience required
- Ability to work to tight deadlines and prioritise work to achieve them
- Strong and broad technical knowledge across most aspects of oil & gas
- Must have strong management and leadership skills and also be capable of easily and productively working in a multi-cultural team environment.
- Dynamic and enthusiastic approach is essential.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.airswift.com.