- Vacancy information
Subsea7 are looking for a passionate HR Administrator to join our team at our Singapore office on a full-time, contract basis for an initial period of one year with the possibility to renew.
The HR Administrator works under general supervision providing day to day transactional administration support, and work globally to support client groups within the client’s business functions. They will be responsible for the quality, timeliness and accuracy of the work produced.
What will you be doing?
- Support across disciplines to ensure delivery of administration needs
- Preparation and issuance of letters or official correspondences.
- Mailbox and ticketing management
- Creation and maintenance of personnel files.
- Provide onboarding / offboarding support in an accurate and timely manner.
- Ensures compliance with all relevant functional policies, processes, and procedures.
- Communicates with groups of customers or employees.
- Fulfil additional administrative duties as required to support the HR team / client group.
- Additional tasks as assigned by team lead.
What experience would we like you to have?
Please note, if you don’t tick all the boxes below but feel you have some of the relevant skills and experience we’re looking for, please do consider applying. We would encourage you to apply with a CV that highlights your transferable skills and experience.
- Preferably diploma or degree holder in Business Administration or Human Resources
- Effective general administration skills with strong attention to detail.
- Experience with high-volume administrative tasks.
- Experience managing a global workforce and in a shared services model.
- Good communication skills, both written and oral.
- High level of numeracy
- Demonstrate a good level of initiative with the ability to identify and highlight potential issues in advance of problems arising.
- Able to prioritize a challenging workload and manage customer expectations accordingly.
- Able to work with highly confidential information, deliver with discretion and maintain the trust and confidence of client groups.
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office suite, including Word, Excel and PowerPoint and Mail Merge.
- Proactive, flexible in approach and customer-focused
- Ideally working experience within an offshore crewing industry or a global workforce in a shared services environment.
Who are we?
We are Subsea7, a global leader in the delivery of offshore projects and services for the energy industry. We make offshore energy transition possible through the continuous evolution of lower-carbon oil and gas and by enabling the growth of renewables and emerging energy.
At Subsea7, we are looking for people who think differently. We want people who can bring new ideas and who are willing to take on challenges that will enable us to make a positive impact on a global stage.
In turn we will lift you up and encourage you to go further. Onshore or offshore, embark on a journey of opportunities, continuous learning and development.
Start your journey with us today.
An environment where you can thrive
We recognise that having a diverse team makes us a better, smarter team. Diversity is something we value and regard it as key to our success.
We encourage new ways of thinking and celebrate our wide range of skills that help us continually challenge the status quo and inspire innovation. An inclusive and diverse environment fosters creativity, improves decision-making and introduces new ways of thinking.
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Subsea7 and we are committed to creating an environment where everyone can thrive. Fair employment practices, fair treatment for all individuals and equal opportunity on the basis of merit are the foundation of how we work and develop together.
What happens next?
If you would like to apply for this role, simply click the Apply button found on this page.
You may be prompted to set up a profile with us. It’s quick and easy to do. Or, if you have already created a profile with us, simply log in and submit your application.
Here are 3 top tips to help you submit a successful application:
- Make sure your CV is up-to-date and highlights the transferable skills and experience you can bring to this role.
- We would encourage you to include a cover letter as part of your application. It’s your chance to tell us why you would be a brilliant addition to our team.
- Take your time with your application and check there are no errors such as spelling mistakes.
Once you have submitted your application, we will be in touch as soon as possible with next steps.
To find out more about Subsea7 visit our website here.
You can also follow us on our social channels Linkedin, Facebook, Twitter, and YouTube.
To apply for this job please visit careers.subsea7.com.