The main objective of the HR Function is to deliver value to Shell and its constituent Businesses and Functions by developing and executing people strategies in direct support of the Group Strategy.
AS HR Advisor you will be responsible for:
Provide end to end HR Operations support to employees, line managers, and local HR.
- Execution of complex Local HR Processes, in line with existing policies and procedures, assuring high quality data management in Shell People, as well as documentation, including on-going support to employees,
- Management of cases according to established ways of working, including:
- Using case management system to log queries and updates, create tickets and ensure closure of tickets,
- Updating employees about the status of open cases,
- Taking ownership of end-to-end processes,
- Handing-off cases to other teams in HR Services as required,
- Dealing with third party service providers,
- Acting as a country or process focal point if necessary.
- Liaising with HR Business Partners, HR in the Country, Employees, and Line Managers, as required in order to resolve cases,
- Building partnerships with HR Partners,
- Providing input for Knowledge Management within the team (including creation and ownership of documentation/ job aids). Ensuring the info in Knowledge Management is up-to-date,
- Sharing best practices within the team, striving for continual improvement in service delivery, participating in improvement initiatives.
- Adhering to the Global Approval Matrix (GAM) and Financial Control Manual (implementing all established financial controls in daily work) & Data Privacy rules, including reporting all FCM & Data Privacy breaches.
- Previous experience in HR or Business Administration is an advantage.
- Good level of oral and written French language(min. C1).
- Good command of English language.
- Exposure to an administration and /or services oriented position preferable.
- Experience in service excellence.
- SAP experience is an advantage.
- Good IT skills (Microsoft suite of products).
To apply for this job please visit jobs.shell.com.