- Vacancy information
We are looking for an HR Business Transformation Manager to deliver the HR transformation elements of a SuccessFactors global implementation programme. The role also covers the management of the Organisation Architecture Programme.
This contract role with a duration of 12-18 months is offered on a hybrid working basis, with the on-site location being our office in Sutton, South London.
The SuccessFactors business modules included in the programme are Employee Central, Recruitment, Onboarding, Learning, Performance & Goals, Compensation and Succession.
The qualified candidate will perform a key role in the overall HR Business Transformation programme that will be enabled through the SAP SuccessFactors application. The role will have dual reporting into the HR business senior leadership and the SuccessFactors programme delivery leadership.
What will you be doing?
- Responsible for the day-to-day business process transformation scope of the SuccessFactors implementation programme working alongside the System Integrator Functional and Technical Leads.
- Working with the existing global and regional subject matter experts to develop global business processes whilst developing the scope and impact of the localisations where appropriate.
- Work in a dual reporting line into the HR senior leadership team and the overall programme delivery leadership team.
- Responsible for the Subsea7 business resource activity planning, resource management, alignment, and integration to the broader programme delivery activities and plan.
- Oversees Subsea7 business resource demand, capacity management and allocation across all modules in scope.
- Collaborate across all stakeholders and users to ensure geographic co-operation, process integration and alignment.
- Work closely with the Subsea7 programme management team and the Service Integrator programme delivery team.
- Identify and manage project risks across the HR business processes that are to be implemented across all modules in scope.
- Define, monitor, and report business metrics to the HR senior leadership and SuccessFactors programme delivery leadership.
- Work with the programme Change Management team to support the communication and expectations of stakeholders – Regional HR Directors, HR Teams, Leadership Team.
- Coordinate the implementation of a new Organisation Architecture (via job evaluation) into the business, including supporting the business role mapping into the new organisation architecture.
- Develop and deliver implementation plans and engaging with the business / HR on the principles and impact of change.
- Develop communications packs and promote the change plan within the business.
What experience would we like you to have?
Please note, if you don’t tick all the boxes below but feel you have some of the relevant skills and experience, we’re looking for, please do consider applying. We would encourage you to apply with a CV that highlights your transferable skills and experience.
- Experience of implementing SAP SuccessFactors in a global organisation.
- Experience with Organisation Architecture projects and implementations.
- Good understanding of the full HR lifecycle and interfaces between specialisms.
- Positive influencing and change management skills.
- Effective stakeholder management skills.
- Practical and willing to get involved in tasks, when necessary, to ensure outcomes are achieved.
- Ability to work to multiple deadlines and in a time-sensitive setting.
Who are we?
We are Subsea7, a global leader in the delivery of offshore projects and services for the energy industry. We make offshore energy transition possible through the continuous evolution of lower-carbon oil and gas and by enabling the growth of renewables and emerging energy.
At Subsea7, we are looking for people who think differently. We want people who can bring new ideas and who are willing to take on challenges that will enable us to make a positive impact on a global stage.
In turn we will lift you up and encourage you to go further. Onshore or offshore, embark on a journey of opportunities, continuous learning and development.
Start your journey with us today.
An environment where you can thrive
We recognise that having a diverse team makes us a better, smarter team. Diversity is something we value and regard it as key to our success.
We encourage new ways of thinking and celebrate our wide range of skills that help us continually challenge the status quo and inspire innovation. An inclusive and diverse environment fosters creativity, improves decision-making and introduces new ways of thinking.
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Subsea7 and we are committed to creating an environment where everyone can thrive. Fair employment practices, fair treatment for all individuals and equal opportunity on the basis of merit are the foundation of how we work and develop together.
What happens next?
If you would like to apply for this role, simply click the Apply button found on this page.
You may be prompted to set up a profile with us. It’s quick and easy to do. Or, if you have already created a profile with us, simply log in and submit your application.
Here are 3 top tips to help you submit a successful application:
- Make sure your CV is up-to-date and highlights the transferable skills and experience you can bring to this role.
- We would encourage you to include a cover letter as part of your application. It’s your chance to tell us why you would be a brilliant addition to our team.
- Take your time with your application and check there are no errors such as spelling mistakes.
Once you have submitted your application, we will be in touch as soon as possible with next steps.
To find out more about Subsea7 visit our website here.
You can also follow us on our social channels Linkedin, Facebook, Twitter, and YouTube.
To apply for this job please visit careers.subsea7.com.