Aramco energizes the world economy.
Aramco occupies a unique position in the global energy industry. We are the world’s largest producer of hydrocarbons (oil and gas), with the lowest upstream carbon intensity of any major producer.
With our significant investment in technology and infrastructure, we strive to maximize the value of the energy we produce for the world along with a commitment to enhance Aramco’s value to society.
Headquartered in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, and with offices around the world, we combine market discipline with a generations’ spanning view of the future, born of our nine decades experience as responsible stewards of the Kingdom’s vast hydrocarbon resources. This responsibility has driven us to deliver significant societal and economic benefits to not just the Kingdom, but also to a vast number of communities, economies, and countries that rely on the vital and reliable energy that we supply.
We are one of the most profitable companies in the world, as well as amongst the top five global companies by market capitalization.
Saudi Aramco has been mandated to implement a Maritime strategy across the kingdom and is seeking an HR Coordinator to support this important initiative. This role is responsible for supporting the HR & Training Director in the development and execution of strategies, policies, procedures, solutions and initiatives.
- Act as a “client relationship representative” with the holding company JVs, subsidiaries, and affiliates in order to establish and maintain clear lines of communication between Saudi Aramco and its partners.
- Assist in the identification of staffing needs, and facilitate the development and execution of associated HR solutions.
- Assist in the identification and new startup requirements, and facilitate the development and execution of associated HR solutions.
- Explore opportunities for shared HR services resulting in efficiencies and improved services by leveraging economies of scale and technologies, which will be gauged by both quantitative and qualitative means.
- Analyze trends and metrics in partnership with HR groups to develop solutions, programs, and policies.
- Review the effectiveness of HR policies and procedures to identify the most practical approaches.
- Deliver workshops and forums and coordinate relevant meetings to share lessons learned.
- Conduct surveys and cost/benefit analysis to support policy reviews or applications of new procedures in determining feasibility of proposals.
- Present and align with senior government stakeholders and HR leadership in Saudi Aramco, and identify external consultancies who would support the development of the strategy in areas of organizational development and compensation and benefits.
- Bachelor’s degree in HR or a business/system related discipline, a Master’s degree and MCIPD or other professional HR certification are preferred.
- Five plus years of experience in HR functions, preferably in JV startup providing due diligence, staffing, training, and change management support.
- Personable, good communication skills, analytical, strategic and a good listener.
- A working knowledge of multiple HR disciplines including: compensation, benefits, human capital management, organizational development, and training and development.
- Proven ability to work collaboratively as a team member.
- Ability to conduct studies and research on matters pertaining to existing policies, procedures, and programs in close coordination with the HR & Training Director, and be able to provide advice and guidance on policy interpretations to JV HR staff of all levels.
- Fluency in English is required, fluency in Arabic is not essential but desirable.
Our high-performing employees are drawn by the challenging and rewarding professional, technical and industrial opportunities we offer, and are remunerated accordingly.
At Aramco, our people work on truly world-scale projects, supported by investment in capital and technology that is second to none. And because, as a global energy company, we are faced with addressing some of the world’s biggest technical, logistical and environmental challenges, we invest heavily in talent development.
We have a proud history of educating and training our workforce over many decades. Employees at all levels are encouraged to improve their sector-specific knowledge and competencies through our workforce development programs – one of the largest in the world.