Airswift has been tasked by one of our key clients to seek a HR: Generalist Recruitment / Training to join them for a 1-year contract (renewable) in Dar es Salaam, Tanzania.
The Job Holder is responsible for the following critical tasks :
• Manage recruitment processes, employee relations, regulatory compliance, training and development.
- Assist in development and implementation of human resources policies in line with company guidelines
- Enhance job satisfaction by resolving issues promptly, apply benefits and organizing team building activities
- Organize quarterly and annual employee performance reviews
- Develop onboarding plans and train newly hired employees on company’s HR policies, practices, procedures and regulations
- Prepare official internal documents such as appointment letters, offer letters, salary slips and warning letters
- Gather and analyse data with useful HR metrics including but not limited to time to hire and employee turnover rates
- Create and maintain an up to date physical and digital filling system comprising of employee documents, benefits, attendance record, management meeting minutes
- Develop and Promote HR programs to create an efficient and conflict-free workplace
- Develop and promote performance management and improvement frameworks for the company
- Oversee company’s regulatory compliance and reporting
- Ensure that the Company Policies, rules, guidelines and procedure are followed.
- Provide continuous, reliable and relevant reporting to the management
Qualifications / Experience required:
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources Management, Business Administration, or any other related field
- 5+ years of experience working in the human resources field
- Ability to develop and manage interpersonal relationships at all levels of the company
- Knowledge of administrative tasks and responsibilities
- Capacity to apply discretion and maintain a high level of confidentiality when handling sensitive information
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Superb computer literacy with capability in email, MS Office and related HR software.
- Excellent record-keeping skills.
- Ability to interprete the labour laws of Tanzania
To apply for this job please visit jobs.airswift.com.