TechnipFMC is a global oil and gas leader, specialized in subsea, and surface technologies. Our mission: to enhance the performance of world’s energy industry. How we do it: by constantly challenging conventions and investing in our 23 000+ employees, across 48 countries. At TechnipFMC, we aim to offer an inspiring working experience: tackling some of the most complex technical and engineering challenges in the world in collaboration with a truly global team.
Global Business Services India
At TechnipFMC, we are continually looking for ways to become more efficient, and ways to improve our quality, customer focus and cost competitiveness. The Global Business Services (GBS) organization is key to executing this strategy, by standardizing our processes and centralizing our services.
Our Vision : A customer focused, cost efficient, innovative, and high performing organization that drives functional excellence.
GBS provide streamlined and consistent services to our internal customers in the domain of Finance and Accounting, Human Resources, Business Functional Support, Procurement and Legal. Our services fit our global organization and allow us to focus on business strategy and priorities. GBS also maintains continuous improvement plans to enhance our customer-oriented service culture.
HR Manager – GBS
Internally : Management, Operations, Finance, Employees / Regional Leaders , in general all Entity’s Functions
Externally : Consultants / External Partners
• Builds collaborative partnerships with managers to support business objectives as they relate to people impact, compliance and organizational values.
• Maintains a working knowledge of the overall business in addition to the products/services of assigned customer groups.
• Facilitates people initiatives and supports leaders to ensure matters are approached fairly and objectively.
• Supports with workforce planning and management of headcount to maximize resources and manage costs.
• Assists managers in describing new roles, identifying appropriate job level for new roles, and works with recruiting and managers to ensure open positions are filled.
• Provides day to day performance management guidance to line management (coaching, counseling, career development and disciplinary actions).
• Manages employee relations issues and investigations as needed to resolve potential conflicts, violations of policy, or workplace issues.
• Actively engages with employees to stay abreast of work environment trends.
• Recommends opportunities for improving employee engagement and talent retention.
• Partners effectively with HR COE and Shared Services teams (e.g., Recruiting, Compensation, Benefits, etc.) to ensure customer groups receive the necessary services, support and communications from these centralized HR functions.
• Acts as a change agent for company initiatives and programs.
• Ensures new policies and programs are effectively communicated and actioned to meet goals and objectives.
• Reinforces the organization’s core values and behavioral expectations through modeling, communication, and coaching
• Performance management- succession planning for business units
• Employee Retention-Strategies to improve employee retention
• Oversee full Life cycle ( Onboarding , Induction and Exit process management )
• Leads the change management projects and be the support on HR related internal and external communication
• Plans and controls HR function budget
• Acts as a single point of contact for the employees and managers in the business unit / area in people management agenda
• Possesses a deep knowledge of the business unit / area, key employees and business processes
• Builds a strong business relationship with the business unit / area and transfers HR requests and solutions to/from the business unit
• Implements best practices and supports the delivery of HR processes at the business unit / area
• Identifies gaps, proposes and implement changes necessary to cover risks
• Acts as the performance improvement driver and provokes positive changes in the people management
• Leads the change management projects and manages the HR related internal communication
You are meant for this job if you have/can
• 12-14+ years of experience in HR / HRBP Role preferably in Shared Services
• MBA in Human Resources
• Trained on Six Sigma Methodology ( Nice to have )
• Experience in the same domain, worked in relevant industry
• Knowledge of Labor law, HR management methods and tools
• Strong communication skills with ability to communicate with all levels of the organization.
• Demonstrated problem-solving and critical thinking skills.
• Good prioritization and time management skills
• Planning and organizational skills
• Experience in supporting exempt and non-exempt employees a plus.
• Relevant oil and gas industry experience a plus
• Flexible to Operate in Shifts
Your future at TechnipFMC
• Potential career path, if possible
• Global mobility opportunities if relevant
• Training and development
• Diverse and international team if relevant
Learn more about TechnipFMC
Learn more about us and find other open positions at our Career Page.
Follow us on LinkedIn for company updates.
With a view to keeping all prospective applicants aware about recent developments at TechnipFMC we encourage you to go through TechnipFMC Press Release as well as our website www.technipfmc.com to know more about us.
“As an equal opportunity employer TechnipFMC considers only qualified applicants without regard to color, age, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender expression, disability, national origin, veteran or marital status.”
To apply for this job please visit technip.referrals.selectminds.com.