Our client is currently recruiting for the position of HR/Recruitment Advisor, based in Aberdeen.
- Working with the role originator on staff requirements
- Role advertising on LinkedIn and any other job sites
- Collating applications, sifting through applications and short-listing candidates
- High level of proficiency in Microsoft Applications in particular: Word; Excel and PowerPoint
- Excellent interpersonal skills as must be able to communicate and engage with all levels within the organisation and maintain positive relationships.
- Demonstrate a proactive, flexible and positive working approach.
- Shares knowledge freely with others to ensure best practices, works collaboratively in a team environment.
- Accepts accountability and responsibility, and can manage a varied workload, prioritise regularly with changing priorities and deadlines.
- Excellent attention to detail, work to a high standard and maintain a high level of accuracy.
If you feel that you are well suited to the above opportunity and would like to find out more then please contact Orion Group for more information or apply by forwarding your current CV quoting reference: TR/064586.
Our role in supporting diversity and inclusion
As an international workforce business, we are committed to sourcing personnel that reflects the diversity and values of our client base but also that of Orion Group. We welcome the wide range of experiences and viewpoints that potential workers bring to our business and our clients, including those based on nationality, gender, culture, educational and professional backgrounds, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, and age differences, job classification and religion. In our inclusive workplace, regardless of your employment status as staff or contract, everyone is assured the right of equitable, fair and respectful treatment.
To apply for this job please visit www.orionjobs.com.