One of our major clients is hiring an HSE Analyst to work on a 6-month contract located in Carlsbad, New Mexico.
- Provides analysis and monitoring of different HSE programs, incident management, behavior-based observations, investigations, audits, Key Performance Indicators (KPI), etc. using tools related to statistics, occupational health and safety, environmental sciences, economics/costing, etc.
- Conducts analytical and trending HSE reports
- Performs gap analysis and evaluate activity deficiencies
- Maintains records, reports, and documents required to meet corporate and regulatory requirements including injuries, near misses, environmental releases, training, etc.
- Collects, registers, reviews, distributes, presents and archives HSE data, and prepares initial documentation for bid packages
- Arranges (and occasionally provide) HSE training to staff
- Conducts searches and computer research regarding HSE regulatory issues, and gather industry-wide HSE related information
- Assists in the development of policies, procedures and standards
- Assures compliance with all appropriate HSE initiatives
- Fulfills pertinent miscellaneous duties/functions as assigned
- Senior level, typically 7+ years of experience
- Understands advanced aspects of discipline and is viewed as an expert in a given field
- Applies broad range of competencies to develop solutions to complex problems
- Influences others to achieve objectives
- Often provides specialized/technical/functional guidance to others within department and/or business asset
Must be legally authorized to work in the US
To apply for this job please visit jobs.airswift.com.