HSE and Technical Safety Lead
– Work actively towards achieving the project targets
– Ensure compliance with relevant internal and external requirements (regulations, standards, procedures etc.)
– Establish and implement HSE Plan
– Status reporting
– Seek, capture, share and implement best practice/learnings
– Ensure timely submission of HSE related consents and notifications
– Maintain the HSE action tracking register
– Coordinate the HSE disciplines within Spirit Energy, ensuring that the right competences are involved at the right time.
– Lead the risk management process
– Facilitate and lead the barrier management process, including planning of risk analyses and development of performance standards
– Support the other disciplines on technical safety matters (for instance SIL compliance)
– Support the deviation, non-conformance and MoC processes
– Follow-up of Contractor deliverables, as well as defining and implementing pre- and post-award HSE requirements
– Education: Degree qualified in engineering/technology/safety discipline
– 10+ years broad experience from petroleum industry operations
– Knowledge of upstream field development concepts formed by several years in the industry and worked within Operators type organisation.
– In depth knowledge of relevant industry standards (in particular IEC61508/61511 and NOROG GL070) and authority requirements / expectations
– Ability to manage interfaces both internally and externally with contractors
– Able to draw on broad knowledge of Norwegian field developments and regulatory requirements
– Good industry knowledge and contacts to source external expertise when necessary
– Good team player able to work beyond nominal job description depending on opportunities and risk arising
– Commercial sense to make technical decisions that will benefit business
– Ability to identify and act on technical issues with own initiative
– Able to mobilise internal and external resources to address key decisions and issues
With over 90 years’ combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world’s leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining, Automotive and Chemicals sectors worldwide.With more than 100 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.
To apply for this job please visit www.nesfircroft.com.