Airswift is an international workforce solutions provider within the energy, process and infrastructure industries. Airswift serves as a strategic partner to our clients, offering a turnkey workforce solution to capture and deliver the top talent needed to complete successful projects by aligning with the unique needs of our clients. With over 800 employees and 6,000 contractors operating in over 50 countries, our geographical reach and pool of talent available is unmatched in the industry and the level of experience, exposure and expertise that the organization has is unparalleled.
Our client is seeking HSE Consultant to work within their facilities located in Massachusetts, USA for a 1-year assignment.
- Assist the HSE Lead with the implementation of company HSE programs
- Monitor progress and advise on noncompliance issues that may impact project safety performance.
- Assist the construction work package in maintaining compliance with Company, Contractor, and Local Authorities’ safety requirements, regulations, and expectations.
- Coach and advise Contractors and Subcontractors to effectively establish, communicate, and implement safety expectations and initiatives
- Monitor and stimulate the execution of safety policies, rules, and procedures; monitor conformance with project HSE plans and implement improvements where appropriate.
- Conduct regular safety inspections/assessments at construction worksites in accordance with established project and site safety plans or as requested by site team members.
- Develop daily reports for work site locations
- Conduct incident investigations and/or participate in contractor incident investigation process
- Conducting trend analysis on all incidents, near misses, hazard identifications and observations
- Promote safety awareness and safe performance among project team members, including Company and Contractor personnel
Required Education and Experience
- College level education or equivalent certifications
- 5+ years’ experience in offshore construction/installation activity and/or onshore turbine assembly
- Must have or be willing to obtain GWO BST with offshore sea survival
- Must have or be willing to obtain OSHA 10hr or greater certification
- Must have or be willing to obtain OGUK physical or equivalent
- Additional experience in offshore/onshore wind a plus
To apply for this job please visit www.airswift.com.