- The position of the HSE Representative for Amelia, LA including mobile crews, reports directly to the Western Region HSE Manager in Amelia, LA
- Implementing and managing New HSE Programs and Procedures as well as maintaining existing ones to current standards.
- Responsible for Hazardous Waste, Air Permitting, Storm Water Discharge, SARA Title, and all HSE matters related to the facilities.
- Maintain and ensure implementation of HSE programs and training such as, but not limited to Stop Work Authority, Industrial Hygiene Monitoring, Behavior-Based Safety Program, Hazard Communication, Emergency Action Plan, Hearing Conservation, Hot Work, Respiratory Protection, and other programs where applicable.
- Coordinate and Conduct all HSE training where applicable.
- Conduct and maintain documentation for HSE Audits:
- Participate in all HSE Audits conducted by internal and external auditors. (i.e. Corporate, Customer, and Government Agencies.)
- Injury / Incident Statistical and Data Base Recordkeeping
- Maintain OSHA Logs
- Maintain, develop and Manage LOTO Procedures, training, and policies.
- Maintain, update and develop Job Hazard Analysis (JHA/JSA)
- Complete and maintain PPE Hazard Analysis.
- Lead and participate in Incident Investigation / Root Cause Analysis including reporting and management of all documents.
- Enter and maintain incident/injury data in the JDE DataBase
- Always required to respond to and provide support for, all incidents day or night including contract employees.
- Maintain Workers Compensation and Injury Management with Tuboscope NOV
- Represent the facilities and ensure HSE Compliance with our Customers regarding HSE matters.
- Required to attend all HSE meetings as stipulated and scheduled with Customers and Tuboscope NOV.
- Maintain positive and proactive relations with our Facility Managers, Employees, Customers, and Regulatory Agencies.
- Required to maintain a good driving record in compliance with NOV Vehicle / Drivers Policy.
- Company vehicle furnished
- Travel is required to mobile crew locations within Louisiana and outlying areas as well as company facilities in Alabama, and West Virginia / facilities. (i.e. 30% – 60%-day travel)
- Attend, complete and pass HSE Training where required to maintain and/or obtain certifications and authorizations per Tuboscope NOV HSE.
- BA/BS in a Safety-Related field is preferable.
- Three or more years of experience in Occupational Safety implementing and managing Health, Safety, and Environmental Programs preferred.
- Professional Certification and/or additional education pertaining to the HSE field are preferred.
- OSHA Authorized 10 and 30 Hour Trainer qualifications for General Industry.
- A hands-on, self-motivator with strong organization and communication skills as well as a dedicated team player.
- Ability to speak and conduct effective training in front of small and large audiences and computer proficient in Microsoft Programs.
- Fluency in Spanish (Speak, Translate, Write, and Read) is a plus.
To apply for this job please visit egay.fa.us6.oraclecloud.com.