- HSE Specialist (Inside IR35)
- Initial 6-month contract, likely to be longer.
- Global Power Technology Business
- Supporting EPC Projects within the Renewable Energy industry
NES Fircroft are working on behalf of a global power technology business with a presence in over 90 countries. This business offer products, systems & software solutions to the global energy industry and have been leaders in innovation for over a century.
With a customer-base across multiple industries including Energy, Utilities, Industrial and Transportation and almost 40,000 employees, they are committed to providing access to affordable, reliable, sustainable and modern energy globally.
As HSE Specialist, you will be responsible for supporting the business by applying in depth HSE knowledge to offer solutions and advice to the business and key projects.
- Facilitating HSE work in HVDC projects worldwide from tender phase to commissioning to ensure an exemplary health and safety culture as well as a strong focus on environment throughout the organization.
- Empowering managers and project teams to understand obligations, liability and how to fulfil their roles in accordance with local HSE laws, customer requirements, company policies and standards.
- Engaging internal and external stakeholders and cooperating with other functions to raise awareness and gain commitment to HSE objectives and progress.
- Reporting progress and implementation of HSE objectives and KPIs.
- Supporting HSE risk assessments.
- Planning and preforming project site audits and contractor audits
- Living core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
- HSE professional with construction project experience.
- Qualified to Diploma level in HSE Management.
- Strong organizational & communication skills.
- Conversant with relevant ISO & OHSAS standards.
- Suitably qualified and experienced in the operation & management of quality and business management systems.
With over 90 years’ combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world’s leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining, Automotive and Chemicals sectors worldwide.With more than 100 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.
To apply for this job please visit www.nesfircroft.com.