Our client, a major company within the Oil and Gas Industry, is looking for an HSE Specialist to work on a 6-months contract in Watford, ND.
- Provide safety leadership to management and employees to include OSHA standards and compliance strategies, DOT Compliance Requirements and Client’s policies and standards.
- Performs tasks in a wide range of environmental, health and safety disciplines to achieve compliance with the organization’s EH&S standards and with federal and state regulatory requirements.
- Assists in the development, implementation and maintenance of programs, systems and procedures necessary to ensure the overall safety and health of employees and the community.
- Assists in monitoring and preventing chemical, physical and biological hazards and diseases that could be present in the work area.
- Works with others to investigate accidents, injuries, and complaints concerning hazards or uncomfortable conditions in the work place.
- Participates in recommending improvements in processes, design, procedures, and operating equipment, to minimize the hazardous potential.
- Ensures HSE excellence through training, involvement in behavior-based programs, auditing of management and safety systems, rig inspections, gathering and trending leading and trailing indicators, and participation in the incident investigation & reporting processes.
- Provides guidance, regulatory interpretation, and assists with procedure development for a variety of HSE issues.
- 3+ years of rig experience;
- willingness to work on a 3×3 rotation schedule.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.airswift.com.