Join Our Journey
Petrofac is currently looking to recruit an HSE Team Lead on a permanent basis based in Aberdeen, UK.
What we do
Petrofac is a leading international service provider to the energy industry, with a diverse client portfolio including many of the world’s leading energy companies.
We design, build, manage and maintain infrastructure for the energy industries. Our comprehensive and tailored service offering covers each stage of the project life cycle and a variety of commercial models, giving our clients the flexibility, they need.
We recruit, reward, and develop our people based on merit regardless of race, nationality, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, marital status or disability. We value our people and treat everyone who works for or with Petrofac fairly and without discrimination.
Petrofac is striving to develop a diverse and inclusive culture where everyone can contribute. We encourage everyone to apply, especially those individuals who form part of underrepresented groups. Applications are also welcome from candidates who want to discuss flexible working or job-sharing requests.
- Acts as lead for the O&M HS&E team in driving performance in terms of leading and lagging indicators, strategic direction and tactical actions.
- Assist development and implementation of contract HSE objectives and targets in line with Company HSE Strategy.
- Active member of the EPS(W) HSE Team, sharing activities and supporting other Team members
- Lead in development, co-ordination and review of procedures.
- Identify common performance issues and develops innovative solutions to address.
- Capture solutions to add to explicit knowledge base (i.e., HSE Plans, HSEMS procedures and guidance, campaigns and initiatives.
- Represent the Company and its Management Systems and arrangements to Clients and subcontractors.
- Identify common client initiatives / issues and develop common good practice approaches where possible.
- Lead discussion to propose / agree solutions or escalation.
- Support Petrofac in the development of Bids and Tender documents and demonstration of good practice therein.
- Convene, chair and facilitates records of routine meeting of H&S personnel.
- Coaches, mentors others especially new hire onboarding in PFML systems / arrangements and good practice.
- Actively monitor synergi actions for timely closure, quality and calibre of action.
- Actively involved in audits, reviews, active monitoring and incident investigations.
- Co-ordinate and actively participates in Client and asset health, safety and environmental meetings.
- Prepare reports and statistics for contract for internal and external reporting and for Clients.
- Regular site visits, monitoring activities and processes, meeting staff and give briefings.
- Active member of Petrofac Emergency Response Team and advise client on ER matters as appropriate.
- Nebosh qualification or equivalent preferred
- A high level of experience in offshore health, safety and environmental management
- Good understanding of regulatory requirements
- Ideally, experience of offshore operations, ideally in hands-on operations or as site-based HSE Adviser
Note: Interested Candidates kindly submit both CV and relevant Qualification documents and Training Certificates when applying for this role.
If you are selected as a potential candidate, we will be in touch.
To apply for this job please visit petrofac.referrals.selectminds.com.