Our client, a major Australian high-voltage Electrical contractor, is seeking Electricians and Leading Hands with experience installing and commissioning HV equipment on a solar farm for a 4-month DIDO contract in South-West Queensland, point of hire Brisbane.
The successful tradesmen will be working on large South-West Queensland solar farm. This is a 4-month casual contract, DIDO rotation, hourly rate + superannuation & overtime penalties, accommodation & meals provided. Responsibilities include:
- HV terminations & joining
- Install, test & commission inverters
- High-voltage insulation resistance testing & fault finding
- Interpret Drawings, cable schedules and schematics
- Complete QA/QC checklists & walkdowns
Your role will include an active focus on Health and Safety by reporting on hazardous and near miss observations as well as being able to carry out hazard and risk assessments for all tasks as per company policies and procedures.
Qualifications and Requirements
- A Grade Electrician Qualification
- Certificate in H.V Switching and Control
- Certificate in Instrumentation (desired)
- Experience working in a similar role
- Self-motivated individual with written and verbal communication skills
- Two industry relevant Referees
- Must pass Physical Medical Exam
Applicants must be eligible to live and work full time in Australia.
Please apply if you hold the above qualifications and experience. Due to the high volume of applications, unfortunately only successful candidates will be contacted.
If you have any questions please contact Tayla Jeromson by email [email protected]
Airswift is a global workforce solutions provider specializing in oil & gas, power, infrastructure and technology. We serve as a strategic partner to our clients, offering turnkey workforce solution to capture and deliver the top talent needed to complete successful projects by aligning with the unique needs of our clients. With over 800 employees and 6,000 contractors operating in over 50 countries, our geographical reach and pool of talent available is unmatched and the level of experience, exposure and expertise that the organization has is unparalleled.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.airswift.com.