Company: Precision Drilling Company, LP
Location: Louisiana, Haynesville Division
Work Schedule: 14 Days on 14 days off Rotation
The Hydraulics Technician I is responsible for building, installing and identifying hydraulics systems.
Responsibilities for this position may include but not limited to:
- Build hose assemblies, cut, thread, and install piping.
- Bend and flare tubing.
- Install hydraulic components.
- Identify basic hydraulic fittings.
- Read and assemble equipment from prints and drawings; and
- Read hydraulic schematics and have a good understanding of symbols
Knowledge & Skills
- Good attitude toward safety and demonstrated commitment to a safe work environment
- Good work ethic, self-motivated and able to work independently as well as follow the direction of supervisors
- Positive attitude and ability to work well with others
- Well-developed written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to perform all of the above in field and shop environments
- Lift 50 lbs. and stand for long periods of time
- Be available for 24hr on-call to the field when required
- Ability to prioritize responsibilities and meet deadlines
- Excellent teamwork and team building skills
- Excellent planning and organizing skills
- Strong responsibility and initiative skills
Hydraulic training or certification would be beneficial.
Minimum 1-2 years hands on mobile or industrial experience.
401(k) matching up to 5%
Group Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision)
Health Savings Account (Employer Contributions)
Life Insurance, AD&D & Disability
Employee Assistance Program
Employee Share Purchase Plan
Employee Incentive Plan
To apply for this job please visit jobs.precisiondrilling.com.