Kewdale – Australia
- Monday to Friday hours
- Best-in class training programs
Schlumberger is a technology company that partners with customers to access energy. Our people, representing over 160 nationalities, are providing leading digital solutions and deploying innovative technologies to enable performance and sustainability for the global energy industry. With expertise in more than 120 countries, we collaborate to create technology that unlocks access to energy for the benefit of all.
This role is working for our OneSubsea team which is part of Schlumberger. OneSubsea delivers integrated solutions, products, systems and services for the subsea oil and gas market.
What you will be doing
You will be part of the OneSubsea onshore maintenance team based in Kewdale.
- Ensure on-time delivery of subsea equipment from Kewdale as per operational demands
- Perform maintenance of assigned subsea equipment as per OneSubsea standards and procedures.
- Utilise business systems to record maintenance performance history
- Participate in continuous improvement initiatives at the location
- Observe Schlumberger HSE policies
You are subsea technician looking to work from Kewdale and have the following:
- Diploma plus 2-year associates technical degree or equivalent
- Qualification in mechanical/hydraulic and/or electrical trade skills is advantageous
- 2+ years practical experience with subsea equipment and control systems
- Are safety conscious
- Ability to work to timeframes and adhere to procedures
- Unlimited Australian Work Rights – no sponsorship is offered for this role
Why Work for us
We think this is a great place to work and here are just some of the benefits you could receive if you join us.
- Borderless career opportunities
- Best-in-class training programs
- Family focused leave policies
- Income Protection
- Opportunity for Death and Disability Insurance to be paid
- Employment Assistance Program
- Discounted Stock Purchase Plan
What to do next
If you think you this job was made for you, then click on the apply button now.
Schlumberger is an equal employment opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or veteran status. We are committed to providing employment opportunities for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people.
Please be vigilant to fraudulent activity if you receive a communication or e-mail regarding potential employment, or an invitation to submit applications to a public email address, supposedly from Schlumberger. Please do not send money or pass any personal details to anyone suggesting they can provide employment with us. We will never ask potential job-seekers for any sort of advance payment as part of the recruiting or hiring process. For more information please visit: https://careers.slb.com/fraud
To apply for this job please visit careers.slb.com.