We are looking for an ICSS engineer on a staff basis in Surrey.
- responsibility for control and instrument engineering on projects, acting as Lead Engineer on a project, with responsibility for advising and approving the work of others.
- Participation in P&ID development.
- Specification of process control equipment including control valves, relief valves, flow measurement devices, process instrumentation.
- Design, specification, configuration, and testing of control and analytical systems
- Leading and supervising inspection and testing of systems at fabricator works and for commissioning on site.
- you will be involved in proposals & Proposal estimating.
- Developing scope, basis of design and control system architectures
- Developing schedules
You will have:
- Degree in Chemical Engineering or Control and Instrumentation Engineering or in an equivalent related subject
- Experience in the application of a range of DCS & PLC systems, alongside Telecoms and Fire & Gas Systems.
- Team player
- International travel for inspection, construction contractor supervision or commissioning will be encouraged from the successful candidate.
For further information about this position please apply.
Our role in supporting diversity and inclusion
As an international workforce business, we are committed to sourcing personnel that reflects the diversity and values of our client base but also that of Orion Group. We welcome the wide range of experiences and viewpoints that potential workers bring to our business and our clients, including those based on nationality, gender, culture, educational and professional backgrounds, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, and age differences, job classification and religion. In our inclusive workplace, regardless of your employment status as staff or contract, everyone is assured the right of equitable, fair and respectful treatment.
To apply for this job please visit www.orionjobs.com.