TechnipFMC is a global leader in the energy industry, specialized in subsea and surface technologies. Our mission: to enhance the performance of world’s energy industry. How we do it: by constantly challenging conventions and investing in our 20000+ employees, across 48 countries. At TechnipFMC, we aim to offer an inspiring working experience: tackling some of the most complex technical and engineering challenges in the world in collaboration with a truly global team.
The role of the Project Manager is to manage Programs, complex projects, or multiple smaller initiatives, through the planning, execution, testing and implementation and closure phases ensuring adherence to strict deadlines and budget. This includes working with all IDS Delivery and applicable Business-led organizations in the acquisition of resources and coordination of Project and Program efforts toward the successful and timely delivery of products and solutions. The Project Manager will define the project’s objectives and oversee quality control throughout the project life cycle. The Project Manager must have significant experience working at executive levels across the organization. This role will also identify collaborate with other Project Managers and PMO personnel on process improvement opportunities and contribute to the ongoing betterment of TFMC project management practices.
Project Manager responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Plans, Designs and Manages multiple projects and programs
• Provides regular project status updates directly to CIO, IDSLT members, and Project/Program Steering committees
• Defines the project/program governance in alignment with PMO Practices
• Ensures effective Quality Assurance and the overall integrity of the project/program
• Ensures allocation of resources and skills within the project/program
• Identifies and engages with project stakeholders.
• Defines scope, goals and deliverables that support project business goals in collaboration with senior management and key stakeholders.
• Manages the process of gathering, reviewing, and obtaining agreement on requirements with stakeholders.
• Effectively communicates project expectations and accurately reports progress to sponsors, steering committees, team members and other stakeholders in a timely and clear fashion.
• Effectively manages and performs critical analysis of project costs and overall budget
• Plans and tracks project timelines and milestones using appropriate tools.
• Controls the flow of work and tracks project milestones and deliverables.
• Identifies, manages, and reports risks and ensures mitigation actions are taken.
• Controls issues affecting project schedule, budget, and resources.
• Determines the frequency and content of status reports from the project team, analyzes results, and troubleshoots problem areas.
• Defines project success criteria in alignment with sponsor in relation to agreed requirements and disseminates to involved parties throughout project life cycle.
• Conducts project lessons learned and creates a recommendation report to identify successful and unsuccessful project elements.
• Contributes to the development of methods, processes, and controls, and serves as an advocate in their application
• Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Information Systems, or a related field, or equivalent experience
• At least five years of direct work experience in a Project Management capacity, including all aspects of process development and execution
• Strong familiarity across project management methodologies such as PMI, Prince 2, APM, Agile
• Agile or Iterative Project Management experience with proven demonstrable delivery of agile or iterative multiple release projects
• Experience working within an Enterprise Project Management Office (PMO) structure
• Outstanding time management skills – must be able to manage multiple projects simultaneously
• Critical thinking skills to create solutions that anticipate and resolve challenges in the context of the broader organization
• Solid financial acumen, including budget preparation and implementation, forecasting, accruals.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills – must be comfortable with public speaking and developing relationships across all levels of the enterprise
• Proficient with standard tools and platforms including Office 365, Project Server Online, and MS Project.
• Solid working knowledge of current enterprise technologies, including SharePoint and MS Teams
• Proven track record of successfully delivering complex projects/programs per original commitment date with a strong focus on meeting commitments and delivering expected ROI for projects
• ust have strong scope definition and requirements management skills
• Demonstrable experience in leadership with the ability to effectively lead large diverse project teams that are globally distributed
• Demonstrable experience of working at Senior/Executive levels within large scale organizations
• Demonstrates outstanding project management strategy and negotiation skills ????
• Demonstrates strong R.A.I.D management across all projects and programs
• Well organized and able to prioritize workload in line with tight deadlines and work effectively under pressure.
• Highly resilient, adaptable, and able to deal effectively with ambiguity/changing priorities.
• Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills and attention to detail.
• Excellent team player with ability to working closely with others to deliver results.
• PMP certification a plus
Project assignments for the upcoming year are expected to be in the area of Information Security. Domain familiarity and any experience in information security, including technical aspects, will be a plus.
• No Direct Reports but this is an influential leadership position
Spends approximately 95% of the time in an office environment (remotely or in office).
Rare potential shop exposure if visiting that work environment for short periods of time which requires lifting, walking, stooping, bending, and some climbing.
Fast paced atmosphere with multiple priorities and constant change.
Office environment requires sitting, operating a computer, moving from office to office, potentially on different floors or in different buildings, walking and some lifting.
Some potential exposure to possible shop hazards when visiting the shop/field environment that includes high noise, heavy machinery, and shop traffic.
Learn more about us and find other open positions at our Career Page.
Follow us on LinkedIn for company updates.
“As an equal opportunity employer TechnipFMC considers only qualified applicants without regard to age, race, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, gender expression, disability, national origin, veteran, marital status or any other plurality.”
To apply for this job please visit technip.referrals.selectminds.com.