TechnipFMC is a global oil and gas leader, specialized in subsea and surface technologies. Our mission: to enhance the performance of world’s energy industry. How we do it: by constantly challenging conventions and investing in our 23 000+ employees, across 48 countries. At TechnipFMC, we aim to offer an inspiring working experience: tackling some of the most complex technical and engineering challenges in the world in collaboration with a truly global team.
Introduction to the Job
He/She will execute the strategic sourcing process in accordance with TFMC BPMS procedures to support strategy business case development and provides tools and guidance for Direct Category Team members (CM’s / SCL’s) to develop, execute and sustain sub-category or specific supply chain strategies within the category, working with key stakeholders to clearly identify key requirements for both the Category and respective Manufacturing Hubs / Regions.
Scope of Responsabilities
The role takes direction from the Category Manager or Sub-Category Lead to execute assigned work. The role provides general guidance and ensures policy adherence to Category Teams and Regional Procurement teams. Must use sound planning and good judgment to manage resources and meet goals. Must have ability to make sound business decisions based on data and analysis. Must be able to provide guidance and motivation to reports and build effective relationships with peers.
- Support development of product related Category Strategy to ensure successful implementation of Product line Strategy, supporting the SQDC philosophy
- Drive execute and implementation of Category Strategy
- Particpate in Sub-Category Network, ensuring all Tactical resources within regional teams, are fully engaged and provide input to category strategy
- Provide leadership and direction for any escalated issues from Regional Teams (responsible product famly only)
- Define capacity distribution and demand for different products (capacity reports)
- Coordinate demand between suppliers, support tactical sourcing in execution issues
- Secure capacity for critical disciplines or products, at suppliers, through contracts
- Ensures that a well-defined implementation plan with timetables, responsibilities, milestones, and deliverables is developed and communicated.
- Assist in supplier training programs for Six Sigma and Lean concepts.
- Communicate product family performance and total cost of ownership
- Work closely with suppliers to identify and track project benefits.
- Support Tender activity in Regions, and review cost level before Tender submission
- Location: Dutra – RJ
You are meant for this job if
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Supply Chain, Engineering.
- Long term work experience
- Comprehensive exposure to and experience in the Procurement field.
- Strong negotiation skills
Examples from the Brand Book
- Breakthrough Projects: Continuously raise standards, Innovative, Solution-oriented, Help us solve complex problems
- Global Playground: Be open-minded, open to Travel, Speak professional English, Be adaptable and work in multicultural environment
- Live Inspiring Experiences: Be committed and proactive, Have a strong sense of collaboration, Able to make decisions and learn from every situation
Your future at TechnipFMC
- Potential career path, if possible
- Global mobility opportunities if relevant
- Training and development
- Diverse and international team if relevant
“We promote Inclusion & Diversity in our operations and incentive specially women, people with disability, Blacks and LGBTQ+ community to join our hiring processes”.
Learn more about us and find other open positions at our Career Page.
Follow us on LinkedIn for company updates.
“As an equal opportunity employer TechnipFMC considers only qualified applicants without regard to color, age, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender expression, disability, national origin, veteran or marital status.”
To apply for this job please visit technip.referrals.selectminds.com.