By integrating all the Company’s technical and R&D expertise in a single entity, One Tech becomes one of the pillars of TotalEnergies’ transformation into a multi energy company.
The Industrial IoT Engineer M/F we are recruiting will provide technological expertise to all branches of the company on subjects ranging from research and technological development programs to support for the operation of assets whether in onshore/offshore oil& gas, petrochemicals/refining or renewable (biogas, wind and solar).
You will work transversally with a team of around 30 specialists in the fields of instrumentation, advanced process control and industrial telecommunications and will have the opportunity to collaborate with a wide range of specialists in the engineering disciplines in an international context.
The position is based in Le Havre, France. Regular short term international travels.
Key responsibilities include:
- Tests, implementation, qualification of Industrial IoT (I.IoT) devices from supplier
- Definition of Industrial I.IoT solution, implementation, FAT and tests of the full solution from sensors to associated Dashboarding or automation.
- Specific activity to implement functional analysis for the decoder part of the sensor, management with IT department of this decoder, test, FAT and implementation in IoT platform
- Document implementation (installation sensor guide, configuration guide, use cases implementation guide, …)
- Sites Assistance everywhere in the world to help them to implement I.IoT uses cases (simple uses case to major project with more than 1000 sensor to be implemented), from sensor to data deliverable. Help to do enrolment of sensors in the platform in our office with first running test before to send them to the site.
- Test of the evolutions of the platform (“metier” evolution, new decoder, new maintenance dashboard, new end user’s functionalities…)
- Training of end user, document training elaboration
- Instrumentation or Industrial IT Engineer, with at least 8 years of experience in IOT or connected object/system
- Skills required in instrumentation (Oil industry, Petrochemical, chemical, windfarm …) / Hart skills recommended
- Skills required in Industrial IT, capabilities for Modbus, binary / hexadecimal works, json or python or other language recommended)
- Skills required in Digital technology: wireless, LoRa or NB IoT or LT EM (nice to have)
- Fluent in French and in English
IS Management, Architecture, Security, IS Client Support, Production, Infrastructure &Telecom, IS Digital
Region, department, area
76 – Seine-Maritime
Experience level required
Minimum 6 years, Minimum 10 years
About us / company profile
TotalEnergies, a broad energy company
TotalEnergies is a broad energy company that produces and markets fuels, natural gas and electricity. Our 100,000 employees are committed to better energy that is more affordable, more reliable, cleaner and accessible to as many people as possible. Active in more than 130 countries, our ambition is to become the responsible energy major.
To apply for this job please visit krb-sjobs.brassring.com.