We are looking for the right people — people who want to innovate, achieve, grow and lead. We attract and retain the best talent by investing in our employees and empowering them to develop themselves and their careers. Experience the challenges, rewards and opportunity of working for one of the world’s largest providers of products and services to the global energy industry.
- Under general supervision, performs preventive/predictive maintenance and repair of a variety of mechanical equipment relative to their assigned location.
- Safely install, maintain, troubleshoot, and repair industrial machinery which includes but is not limited to; conveyance systems, elevators, mills, crushers, classifiers, packaging equipment, hydraulic and pneumatic systems, and their mechanical drive systems (belt & chain drives, gear reducers, electric motors, etc.).
- Installs and replaces bearings and shafts and properly aligns equipment components.
- Operates lifiting equipment and able to demonstrate associated safe rigging skills.
- Fabrication and welding.
- Possesses intermediate diagnostic/troubleshooting knowledge and skills.
- Performs advanced function testing to verify equipment readiness after maintenance.
- Must be proficient in understanding/interpreting mechanical schematics/drawings/prints.
- Knowledge of part identification and system search to enable accurate procurement of spares.
- Ensures adherence, accurate input, and maintenance of data into Halliburton’s system of record.
- This role is responsible for following specific and detailed work processes within the Halliburton Management System (HMS) during daily job activities.
- Performs own work and mentors others as directed.
- Responsible for ensuring duties are performed in a safe, efficient, and effective manner.
- Job tasks, correctly performed, impact indirectly on cost containment, efficiency, profitability or operations.
- Consequences of error are easily measured and can be confined.
- A high school diploma or equivalent required.
- 3 years of experience in related mechanical fields are required.
- A Technical School certificate is preferred.
World Class Benefits:
- Medical, dental, vision, coverage in additional to life and disability insurance plans
- Paid Vacation Days, Paid Holidays and the ability to purchase additional days off
- Retirement and Savings (401K) Plan with matching contribution
- Family Care program including paid time off to care for sick or injured immediate family members, adoption reimbursement, paternal and maternal leave for baby bonding and more.
- Employee Job Referral Bonus Program
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Educational Assistance
Halliburton is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, citizenship, marital status, sex/gender, sexual preference/ orientation, gender identity, age, veteran status, national origin, or any other status protected by law or regulation.
554 US Highway 212, Belle Fourche, South Dakota, 57717, United States
Requisition Number: 110436
Experience Level: Experienced Hire
Job Family: Support Services
Product Service Line: Baroid
Full Time / Part Time: Full Time
Additional Locations for this position:
Compensation is competitive and commensurate with experience.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.halliburton.com.