Would you like to develop your career towards Cyber security?
In Aker BP we have fun while we work together to develop the leading oil & gas company in Norway. The company’s digitalization agenda is ambitious and challenging, with Cyber security at the core of daily on- and offshore operations. The Cyber security team also contributes in exciting technology projects where modifications of existing, or new offshore installations are planned, designed and built. Cyber security is an important part of Aker BP’s digitalization agenda, thus we have the last 2-3 years established a Cyber Security Operations team together with our external partners, where we monitor, detect and respond to incidents in our digital infrastructure.
This position is part of the Information Security & Risk organization, a department responsible for managing the activities related to Cyber security risk in Aker BP. The department consists of experienced Cyber security professionals, with high competence and a mindset to share knowledge, have fun and contribute to a strong professional security team. You will be part of this unique team, participate in its growth, daily operations and contribute in exciting technology projects.
We are looking for you who have
- A Bachelor or Master degree relevant to digital technology
- Passion for Cyber- and Information security
- Relevant experience as an operator/consultant/specialist/architect
- Hands on experience with IT operations, digital technology and cloud solutions
- Experience with Security operations technologies (SIEM, MS Security center etc.)
- An understanding of how to use risk as a decision tool in a digitalized workplace
- Experience with contributing to an Information Security Management System
- Knowledge of industrial systems is a plus, but not a requirement
- An analytical mind and speaks fluent in English and Norwegian
- Eager to learn and improve, and enjoy a good challenge
- You are not afraid to try, fail and learn
- Show initiative and enjoy working in teams
- You structure your tasks professionally and communicate well
- Have the ability to quickly build a conceptual understanding of digital solutions
Aker BP is an exploration and production company on the Norwegian Continental Shelf. We are one of the largest independent oil companies in Europe, and we have significant ambitions. The company targets further opportunities for growth and value creation through both exploration and merger and acquisition activities.
To apply for this job please visit careers.akerbp.com.