TechnipFMC is a global oil and gas leader, specialized in subsea and surface technologies. Our mission: to enhance the performance of world’s energy industry. How we do it: by constantly challenging conventions and investing in our 23,000+ employees, across 48 countries. At TechnipFMC, we aim to offer an inspiring working experience: tackling some of the most complex technical and engineering challenges in the world in collaboration with a truly global team.
- Builds relationships with customers and cultivates accounts into long-term customer alliances and continues to identify and promote opportunities for additional sales within the alliance.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with account managers and marketing personnel.
- Seeks and identifies business opportunities by interviewing customers.
- Contributes to the reduction of inventory through additional sales and recommendations.
- Customer interfacing includes requests for quotations, lead times, order placement, expediting, or changes, the building of quotations, and communicating pertinent information proactively back to customers.
- Represents customer issues within the internal organization and updates the management team on a routine basis
- Notify respective Account Manager and/or customer of missed deliveries
- Work with planning to realign dates on assigned customer’s order backlog as required to support our customers.
- Drives to improve internal processes and eliminate non-value added tasks.
- Seeks resolutions and corrective actions when errors occur.
- Initiate new part number setups.
- Customer order follow-up, including reschedule notification.
- Investigate and authorize return material requests.
- Investigate and process credit requests.
- Calculate pricing on MTO items while maintaining margin guidelines.
- Negotiate priority allocations during stock shortages.
- Handle customer complaints, including processing Internal Complaint forms and utilizing the Quality Notification System
- Other customer service assignments as requested by management.
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Bachelor’s degree or 4 years of previous customer service experience required.
- Demonstrated behavior focused on customer success.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a Matrix Team Environment.
- Solid understanding of internal and external economic factors such as costs, margins, and profit impact of decisions.
- Self-motivated, Flexible, detail-oriented, and works with a sense of urgency.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Good listening skills
- Friendly, enthusiastic and represents the company in a professional manner at all times.
- Positive Attitude
- Strong analytical
- Strong PC/Office skills required.
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Valid Driver’s License
- Potential career path
- Global mobility opportunities
- Training and development
- Diverse and international team
Learn more about us and find other open positions at our Career Page.
Follow us on LinkedIn for company updates.
“As an equal opportunity employer TechnipFMC considers only qualified applicants without regard to color, age, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender expression, disability, national origin, veteran or marital status.”
To apply for this job please visit technip.referrals.selectminds.com.