VPM Coordinator (Activation and Inspection Coordination)
BARCELONA – (Optional Madrid/Tarragona but Barcelona will be considered the first option)
December 2022 start – 12 Months Contract
- Supervision of the QCS activities (Inspection and Activation) of the Purchase Orders or of the assigned project. Coordination of the Inspection and Activation Visits. Control of the Expenses associated with the visits. Selection of the Activators and Inspectors that will visit the different suppliers.
- Quality control and distribution of Inspection and Activation Reports. Issuance and distribution of weekly Activation Reports, follow-up of visits and costs, highlighting to the Project any deviation in quality and/or delivery time of any of the Project Items.
- Review of Quality Documents from Suppliers, such as Inspection Points Plan, Welding Books, Material Certificates, Procedures and Records of Non-Destructive Tests / Tests, Final Manufacturing Books, etc.
- Issuance of Shipping Authorizations
· Technical Engineer or Superior in Industrial, Mechanical, Naval or equivalent.
· Welding Training
· Training in Quality Audit (ISO 9001 and/or 17020/17025)
· Training in Non-Destructive Testing”
· High knowledge and experience in activating static and rotating mechanical equipment, valves, piping material, electricity and instrumentation, both at the workshop level and from the office.
· Experience in managing personnel and remote suppliers, through computer tools, calls, etc.
· Experience in inspection and quality control of suppliers of goods and services.
· Experience coordinating Inspectors and workshop activators as well as identifying possible delays or points of improvement in the progress of material orders.
· Knowledge in cost management.
· Knowledge of warehouse control
· Knowledge as Commissioning QA/QC Inspector.
Spanish and English HIGH (Interview in English)
Desirable: French, Italian
To apply for this job please visit www.firstrecruitmentgroup.com.