- Acting as the wind installation supervisor, you will advise the installation crew from offloading, preparation, and installation of wind turbines (preparation of main component, installation of main component and mechanical completion), make sure that the installation crew practice based on the CLIENT safety standard and support/ ensure for Zero Harm programme, prepare all necessary equipment and tools needed during installation and solve any issue and concern arise during installation phase (erection, mechanical and electrical). You will be directly reporting to site manager/ leader the progress on site, concern/ issue and missing/ damage parts if any.
- Makes recommendations to clients, sub-contractors or 3rd party supervisor, manager or employee on a recommended CLIENT course of action, to correct a deficiency or make improvements, Tasks including but not limited to:
- Advise on the specific task within the installation scope.
- Advise on troubleshooting on electrical, mechanical or system malfunctions.
- Advise on securing the WTG and its systems prior to initiating any work.
- Mentor and share knowledge within area of responsibility.
- Support on-job-training as requested and maintains logbooks, where required
- Keep records, maintain documentation and report as required by company policy.
- Maintain and follow EHS procedures as required by company policy
Required Knowledge / Experience
- Bachelor of Science in English or equivalent with solid technical competence.
- Fluent in English (spoken/written).
- Strong PC Skills, mostly refers the MS office.
- Preferably have relevant experience on turbines.
- Good knowledge of WTG installation.
- Experienced and full skilled with wind turbines installation
- Good sense of safety and security.
- Able to work efficiently independently without direct supervision.
- Possess effective communication skills so as to deliver clear messages across to the working partner.
- Must be a good team player, as the position requires working a lot with both the internal and external personnel.
- Strong customer service-oriented as the position required liaising with customer about the job execution details.
- Management/leadership skills as the position require leading site team to complete the job at filed.
- High mobility, willingness to adapt and accept changing environment.
- Ability to travel, will to work at field for long time.
With over 90 years’ combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world’s leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining, Automotive and Chemicals sectors worldwide.With more than 100 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.
To apply for this job please visit www.nesfircroft.com.