Expressions of Interest required for Queensland based Installation Technicians role. Our client, a major Renewable Energy company, is seeking Wind Turbine Installation Technicians for a 6 month DIDO contract based in Queensland, point of hire Brisbane.
The successful contractors will have an opportunity to work with an industry leader in renewable energy, they will be working in a team responsible for the successful installation and commissioning of several wind turbines over 12 months. Your role will include an active focus on Health and Safety by reporting on hazardous and near miss observations as well as being able to carry out hazard and risk assessments for all tasks as per company policies and procedures.
Qualifications and Requirements
- A Grade Electrician Qualification certificate (or similar equivalent) and experience in Maintenance of heavy machinery
- Experience working in a similar trade environment, ideally Wind Turbine Generators (WTGs)
- Working experience to HV (highly desirable)
- Demonstrated commitment and adherence to safety and environmental requirements
- Flexibility in operation and ability to work in a team and as a motivated contributor
- Self-motivated individual with written and verbal communication skills
- Experience working with SAP and Microsoft applications
- Two industry relevant Referees
- Must pass Physical Medical Exam
Applicants must be eligible to live and work full time in Australia.
Please apply if you hold the above qualifications and experience. Due to the high volume of applications, unfortunately only successful candidates will be contacted.
If you have any questions please contact Tayla Jeromson by email [email protected]
Airswift is a global workforce solutions provider specializing in oil & gas, power, infrastructure and technology. We serve as a strategic partner to our clients, offering turnkey workforce solution to capture and deliver the top talent needed to complete successful projects by aligning with the unique needs of our clients. With over 800 employees and 6,000 contractors operating in over 50 countries, our geographical reach and pool of talent available is unmatched and the level of experience, exposure and expertise that the organization has is unparalleled.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.airswift.com.