Join Our Journey
Petrofac is currently looking to recruit a Instructor – Gas based in Kuwait.
What we do
Petrofac is a leading international service provider to the energy industry, with a diverse client portfolio including many of the world’s leading energy companies.
We design, build, manage and maintain infrastructure for the energy industries. Our comprehensive and tailored service offering covers each stage of the project life cycle and a variety of commercial models, giving our clients the flexibility, they need.
- Instructors shall support the KOC Operations Technical Professional Development Team to deliver training and assessment currently delivered by KOC to Technicians and Graduates, using currently available training hand-outs and materials, in classroom, OJT and Oil Field locations.
- Conduct a full review of all associated training materials, make recommendations and implement updating of all training programs.
- Provide ‘Train the Trainer’ support to KOC existing Instructors through classroom sessions, On the Job training, Job Shadowing, discussions, etc.
- Take an active part reviewing training alignment with future business needs and technical challenges. This includes aligning learning modules and format with any new training facilities within the Company and implementing international accreditation of all programs delivered.
- Support the wider Team and KOC Learning Community in any other Training or Learning & Development initiatives identified for their related Job
- Recognized Assessor and Verifier qualifications
- Exposure to Vocational Qualifications Frameworks (NVQ’s)
- Be capable of working with different cultures, coach and mentor existing staff, and developing good working relationships.
- Needs to have a flexible attitude to all work activities, and be prepared to accept training schedule changes, and to work unsocial hours if required.
- Willingness to travel within client desert locations and gathering centres in Kuwait for work requirements
- Diploma in Technical Subject (BTEC, NVQ, HND etc.)
- Minimum 15 years’ experience in Oil & Gas Upstream – Onshore Surface Facilities Gas Station Operations with experience in an Operational Environment working on Gas Stations, Turbines, Compressors, Consumer Networks etc.
- Minimum of 4 years previous experience of technical training delivery and assessment in classroom, and OJT workplace training.
- Previous experience of developing, reviewing and upgrading training materials and curriculum
- Current driving license
- Experience working for major Oil & Gas Companies.
We recruit, reward, and develop our people based on merit regardless of race, nationality, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, marital status or disability. We value our people and treat everyone who works for or with Petrofac fairly and without discrimination.
Petrofac is striving to develop a diverse and inclusive culture where everyone can contribute. We encourage everyone to apply, especially those individuals who form part of underrepresented groups. Applications are also welcome from candidates who want to discuss flexible working or job-sharing requests.
If you are selected as a potential candidate, we will be in touch.
To apply for this job please visit petrofac.referrals.selectminds.com.