- To support operating assets in managing reliability and integrity of instrumentations, including troubleshooting and root cause failure analysis.
- Safety Critical Element Responsible Person (SCE RP) for Instrument’s discipline.
- Ensure that preventive maintenance and corrective maintenance tasks are carried out as per defined procedure.
- Participate in Process Hazard Analysis and associated workshops.
- Support in the development of technical and operating procedures as required.
- Supporting team in the development and management of contracts required to sustain good reliability performance.
- Liaison with appropriate regulatory bodies e.g. MPM, SIRIM, when it is required.
- Involved with external and internal audit as when required.
- Supporting the development of Work Programme & Budget (WPB) preparation and submission.
Desired Skills and Technical Experience:
- A minimum of 7-year experience working in the operational phase of an Oil & Gas asset;
- Strong background of project delivery against challenging KPIs; and
- Experience in developing short and long-term maintenance and service contracts for the discipline of instruments.
- Major Accident Hazard (MAH) Management, including the concept of Case for Safety and Safety Critical Element (SCE) Management
- Functional Safety Management to IEC 61508 and IEC 61511 standards
- Process Hazard Analysis, e.g. HAZOP, HAZID, SIL Classification & Verification Assessments etc.
- Troubleshooting of Integrated Control & Safety System, preferably Yokogawa and Siemens systems
- International Codes and Standards, and PETRONAS guidelines and standards (i.e. PPGUA and PTS) relevant to the discipline of Instrument
- Measurement Principles
- Flow Selection Criteria
- Process Facilities, Process Control Principles & Process Control System/DCS
- Safety Instrumented System
- Fire and Gas System and Devices
- Programmable Logic Controller (PLC)
- Control Valve Maintenance, Sizing and Application
- Actuated Valve Maintenance, Sizing and Application
- Hazardous Area Equipment and Selection
- Earthing and Lightning Protection
- Instrument Engineering Design
- Instrument Installation Requirement and Good Practice
- Subsystem Communication and Data Integration
- Instrumented Protective System
- Wellhead Control Panel System and Liquid Custody Metering.
To apply for this job please visit petrofac.referrals.selectminds.com.