- Execute first line maintenance on MOPU/WSS field instrumentation and process control loops as per maintenance procedure and schedule to achieve highest availability and reliability.
- Responsible to properly record any PM, PMA and CM activities in the CMMS.
- Perform the functional and calibration checks of Fire & Gas and Alarm & Shutdown Systems/equipment to ensure operability and availability of installation safeguarding system.
- Perform the DCS and PLC hardware cards replacement and perform minor software configuration as per installation requirement.
- Perform the controller tuning to ensure the optimum control of process equipment as per installation operating procedure.
- Participate in all emergency drills and exercises by continuous evaluation of procedures and response to meet high standard of readiness from Emergency Response Team
- Participate in the integrated shutdown activities planned on MOPU/WSS to ensure the identified activities are performed effectively, safely and shutdown duration target is achieved.
- Analyse, optimise and report the performance of Safety Critical Equipment (SCE) to identify key failure/success to enable quick fix/improvement and propose for permanent solution/improvement.
- Manage (monitor and track) SCE spare inventory list/register
- Assist Supervisor in the first line reviews of installation change proposals.
- Participate in the implementation of Company Safety Management System.
- Participate in the implementation of Company Asset Integrity Plan
- Participate in the activity related to visiting regulatory/company officials for audit including monitoring and tracking action to close out finding.
- Monitor and track own competency as per (Competence Personal Profile (CPP) and ensure appropriate training in accordance to Company Training Matrix.
Essential working experience & Qualifications:
- A minimum of 5-year experience working as Instrument Technician on an offshore facility.
- Usage of a Computerised Maintenance Management System (CMMS), preferably Maximo.
- Good experience of Permit to Work, Risk Assessment and able to interpret/mark-up technical drawings.
- Required qualifications and certifications:
- A recognized Electrical & Instrument apprenticeship or training scheme
- A recognized educational certificate or industry obtained certificate or equivalent
- Valid PTW Training from PETRONAS/Other Operator
- Valid Offshore Medical and BOSIET certificates.
- Damage Control Team or Emergency Response Team training
To apply for this job please visit petrofac.referrals.selectminds.com.