The annual salary offered £60,000 – £66,000 annual salary
Located in the Barrow area commutable from Ulverston, Newby Bridge, Lancaster, Whitehaven and Kendal. My client are a specialist engineering services company delivering a range of services such as exploration and production to the Oil and Gas industry. They can offer a forward thinking, cutting edge solutions to the Energy industry. Given their long standing reputation as a market leading business they can offer progression, development and a long lasting career.
As Instrument Technician you will undertake routine and non-routine engineering maintenance to ensure site reliability, operational plant and equipment kept to working standard.
As Instrument Technician you will investigate complex technical problems identify solutions and ensure normal operating service of the plant. The Instrument Technician will prepare and present technical reports and inspect and maintain instrumentation equipment in hazardous areas.
As Instrumentation Engineer you will work on a shift pattern as follows:
- 3 days and 2 nights (then 5 days off)
- 2 days and 2 nights (then 5 days off)
- 2 days and 3 nights (then 4 days off)
- Then repeat above
My client would be keen to speak to Instrument Technician with expertise if any of the following:
- A BTEC Higher National Certificate or equivalent in an appropriate engineering subject.
- Experience of the maintenance of high pressure process plant and equipment
- The job holder must have sufficient knowledge of procedures and be able to relate them to the work activities to ensure a safe approach and that appropriate permitry/controls are requested and in place.
- Ex Equipment in Hazardous Areas (CompEx)
- SIL Awareness
- SBT01 Stage 1 – Assemble and Install Small Bore Tubing Assemblies – Twin Ferrule
- MJI10 Stage 1 Initial Training – Hand Torque Bolted Connections
- Spirit Energy PVision Permit to Work – CBT
- Spirit Energy EVision Risk Assessment – CBT
- Electrical Safety Rules – CBT
- Benzene Awareness – CBT
- Confined Space Awareness – CBT
- COSHH Awareness – CBT
- Environmental Awareness – CBT
- H2S Hydrogen Sulphide – CBT
- CBT – Flexible Hose Assembly Awareness
- Lifting Operations Awareness (LOLER) – CBT
- Mechanical Isolations -CBT
- Induction including EBA
- Face Fit Test
- Gas Tester Practical (carried out by onshore chemist)
- Authorised Gas Tester – CBT
- PUWER Awareness – CBT
- Noise Awareness – CBT
- Manual Handling Awareness – CBT
- Dropped Objects Awareness – CBT
- Compressed Gas Safety – CBT
- Asbestos Awareness – CBT
- HAVS – CBT
- Working at Height Awareness – CBT
At First Recruitment Group we understand just how important it is to secure the right people. That is why our Recruitment Consultants always take the time to understand requirements in detail and offer sound advice to both clients and candidates.
We actively recruit at all levels and this is a superb opportunity for an Instrument Technician looking for new employment.
To apply for this job please visit www.firstrecruitmentgroup.com.
Be the first to comment