TAX Free Direct Hire Job Opportunity has just been made available for an experienced Integrated Planning Specialist ( Corporate Planning and Enterprise Risk Department ) by a leading operating company to be based in Qatar.
• The delivery and governance of Integrated new major assets planning and readiness to operate planning for company Management Leadership Team, Department managers and Project managers to facilitate Management of Change communication and ensure readiness to operate.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Economics or Engineering.
Knowledge and/or Experience
• 8 years of planning, and/or project management experience, including at least 3 years in a supervisory position in the Oil and Gas industry.
Technical and Business Skills
• Highly capable in projects planning skills.
• Performance and looking forward oriented mind-set.
• Confident and clear presentation development and delivery.
• Advanced computer literacy (including Primavera P3, Excel and PowerPoint
• Supervisory skills: able to guide, coach, motivate, and assist in the development of Corporate Planning Analysts.
• Capable of applying Risk Management techniques.
• Ability to interact with senior leaders in the company, Government, and shareholders.
With over 90 years’ combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world’s leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining, Automotive and Chemicals sectors worldwide.With more than 100 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.
To apply for this job please visit www.nesfircroft.com.