What you can expect
- Exposure to drilling, completion and well intervention activities in the Global Well Construction corporate function. Be part of a dynamic environment from day one
- Active role in supporting company’s digital transformation process
- Hands on exposure to corporate digital applications, active contribution to the customization of digital tools for the streaming, quality control, contextualization and analysis of operational data
- Perform ambassador role to promote corporate initiatives and digital strategy
What we expect
- Student actively enrolled in Engineering (Petroleum, Mechanical, Chemical, Materials Engineering or similar technical disciplines) or in Data Science studies.
- Preferably students in last BSc year or in MSc years
- A minimum full time commitment of three (3) months, and up to six (6) months maximum time duration
- Basic knowledge of drilling and completion processes and terminology documented through university exams or previous internship(s)
- Very good command of English language, written and spoken
- Genuine interest in data handling, data visualization, data analytics and a track record of at least one university or internship project on this subject
- Basic knowledge of Power BI with proven ability to connect dataset, create queries to select, model, visualize and publish data
- Ability to write strings of code in Python or R-Studio
- Good communication, presentation and social skills, effective across a broad spectrum of nationalities and cultures and ability to work in medium and large teams
- Responsibility from day one in a challenging working environment
- Networking and familiarization within the company and industry community
- Work & life service which provides advice and supports in all matters affecting work, life, family and health
Wintershall Dea is Europe’s leading independent natural gas and oil company with more than 120 years of experience as an operator and project partner along the entire E&P value chain. The company with German roots and headquarters in Kassel and Hamburg explores for and produces gas and oil in 13 countries worldwide in an efficient and responsible manner. With activities in Europe, Russia, Latin America and the MENA region (Middle East & North Africa), Wintershall Dea has a global upstream portfolio and, with its participation in natural gas transport, is also active in the midstream business.
Wintershall Dea was formed from the merger of Wintershall Holding GmbH and DEA Deutsche Erdoel AG, in 2019. Today, the company employs around 2,500 people worldwide from over 60 nations.
To apply for this job please visit careers.wintershalldea.com.