Internal Communications Specialist – High Wycombe, UK
Leap29 are working with an international food processing and packaging company and our client is looking for an Internal Communication Specialist to join them in High Wycombe. Working within the sustainability team you will be creating internal communications and content globally. Based out of High Wycombe, you will be part of a multinational team reporting to the Internal Communications Director for Content and Channels.
- Support with writing, creating, and publishing content for global internal news for our Intranet, Yammer, e-newsletters, digital signs, and employee advocacy platform.
- Support with planning, coordinating, and executing activities and projects.
- Support with creating graphics, banners, GIFs, and videos.
- Create surveys and provide results.
- Support with measuring channel KPI’s and performance.
- Crisis monitoring if needed.
- Experience as a professional writer/editor and are fluent in written and spoken English with high editorial standards.
- Experience within internal communications, preferably within a global organization.
- Experience with digital channels and technical platforms.
- A university bachelor’s degree in communications, journalism, or equivalent experience.
- A good level of interpersonal and networking skills.
- Good planning and multi-tasking experience.
Follow the link below to apply or get in touch for more details.
To apply for this job please visit digital.leap29.com.