TechnipFMC is a global leader in the energy industry, specialized in subsea and surface technologies. Our mission: to enhance the performance of world’s energy industry. How we do it: by constantly challenging conventions and investing in our 20000+ employees, across 48 countries. At TechnipFMC, we aim to offer an inspiring working experience: tackling some of the most complex technical and engineering challenges in the world in collaboration with a truly global team.
Internship in Analysis Team
Our Krakow Team at TechnipFMC is responsible for supplying equipment for subsea production of oil and gas. Our job consists in engineering of subsea products, including structures, modules, workshop and subsea tooling as well as control tubing systems. As an Intern in Analysis Team you will be a part of international Subsea Equipment Projects for Oil & Gas Industry worldwide.
- Performing strength analyses of subsea structures (numerical and hand-calculations)
- Performing thermal and flow analyses (flow induced vibration, multiphase, etc.) for subsea equipment
- Preparing and reviewing CAE models
- Creating analysis related documentation and reports
- Assisting in daily tasks within the Analysis Team
You are meant for this job if
- You are 4-5th year student at technical university (Mechanical Engineering, Machine Design, Civil Engineering, Physics or related discipline)
- You have practical knowledge of MS Office, CAD and CAE software
- You are willing to learn and absorb new knowledge
- You have good analytical skills
- You are available to work for at least 20 hours a week
- You are fluent in English
- You have good communication skills and team-player spirit
- You enjoy working in multicultural environment
Your future at TechnipFMC
- Up to 9 months of a paid internship (contract for specific work) with the possibility of its extension or transfer to permanent position in the Team
- A unique opportunity to work closely and directly with experienced engineers, providing services to the core business
- Support of a dedicated mentor
- Engineering and soft skills trainings, access to over 1500 online courses
- Multisport card
- Great working atmosphere!
Learn more about TechnipFMC
Learn more about us and find other open positions at our Career Page.
Follow us on LinkedIn for company updates.
“As an equal opportunity employer TechnipFMC considers only qualified applicants without regard to age, race, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, gender expression, disability, national origin, veteran, marital status or any other plurality.”
To apply for this job please visit technip.referrals.selectminds.com.