TechnipFMC is a global leader in the energy industry, specialized in subsea and surface technologies. Our mission: to enhance the performance of world’s energy industry. How we do it: by constantly challenging conventions and investing in our 20000+ employees, across 48 countries. At TechnipFMC, we aim to offer an inspiring working experience: tackling some of the most complex technical and engineering challenges in the world in collaboration with a truly global team.
Internship in Design Engineering Team
Our Krakow Team at TechnipFMC is responsible for supplying equipment for subsea production of oil and gas. Our job consists in engineering of subsea products, including structures, modules, workshop and subsea tooling.
As an Intern you will join Design Engineering team that works on international Subsea Equipment Projects for Oil & Gas Industry worldwide.
- Designing of subsea equipment
- Creating and updating product documentation
- Creating and updating drawing and 3D models
- Participating in design meetings and reviews
- Assisting in daily tasks within Engineering Group
- You are 4-5th year student of technical university (mechanical faculty or similar)
- You have practical knowledge of MS Office and CAD Software
- You are willing to learn and absorb new knowledge
- You have good analytical skills
- You are available to work for at least 20 hours a week
- You are fluent in English
- You have good communication skills and team-player spirit
- Up to 9 months’ paid internship (contract for specific work) with the possibility of its extension or transfer to permanent position in the Team
- A unique opportunity to work closely and directly with experienced engineers, providing services to the core business
- Ongoing support of a dedicated mentor
- Internal training and access to over 1500 online courses
- Multisport card
- Great working atmosphere!
Learn more about us and find other open positions at our Career Page.
Follow us on LinkedIn for company updates.
“As an equal opportunity employer TechnipFMC considers only qualified applicants without regard to age, race, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, gender expression, disability, national origin, veteran, marital status or any other plurality.”
To apply for this job please visit technip.referrals.selectminds.com.