TechnipFMC is a global leader in the energy industry, specialized in subsea and surface technologies. Our mission: to enhance the performance of world’s energy industry. How we do it: by constantly challenging conventions and investing in our 20000+ employees, across 48 countries. At TechnipFMC, we aim to offer an inspiring working experience: tackling some of the most complex technical and engineering challenges in the world in collaboration with a truly global team.
- Ensures compliance with safety, environmental and hazardous waste issues. Actively participates in all Safety Huddles and performs periodic safety audits.
- Maintain inventory turns as specified by Inventory Control Supervisor
- Perform cycle counts and adjust as needed to meet inventory accuracy requirements
- Maintains open sales order and sales order due for shipping log
- Work with internal and external customers to meet equipment demands and reduce freight cost
- Drive organization to inventory standardization through verbal/written communication
- Create picking ticket “sales order delivery” to stage jobs and send sales orders out to the field with equipment
- Ensures post goods on deliveries when equipment leaves for location
- Responsible for ensuring all equipment is staged properly
- Handles any expedited equipment request
- Perform inventory transactions in SAP on any new parts that are assembled or disassembled within one business day.
- Ship out inventory to other bases as required; work to reduce excess inventory
- High school diploma or broad specialized training equal to 2 years of college.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience with Inventory Control, required, having wellhead related equipment experience is strongly preferred.
- One-year customer service and purchasing experience required.
- Previous SAP experience preferred
- Must have PC skills in MS Office.
- Proficient at data entry and office equipment experience
- Potential career path, if possible
- Global mobility opportunities if relevant
- Training and development
- Diverse and international team if relevant
Learn more about us and find other open positions at our Career Page.
Follow us on LinkedIn for company updates.
“As an equal opportunity employer TechnipFMC considers only qualified applicants without regard to age, race, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, gender expression, disability, national origin, veteran, marital status or any other plurality.”
To apply for this job please visit technip.referrals.selectminds.com.