Our client, a major Oil and Gas company, is looking for a Inventory Specialist IV to work on a 18-month contract in Belle Chesse, LA.
- Work collaboratively with 3rd party locations to resolve financial traces and inventory discrepancies.
- Perform accurate data entry transactions in SAP. Transactions include but are not limited to posting raw material good receipts, posting production and consumption orders, entering lab test results, generating bill of ladings and certificates of analysis, adjusting inventory, and posting outbound shipments.
- Prepare and report month end exceptions for financial close by work day three of the following month.
- Perform clerical duties including generating reports, editing and updating training guides, and scanning and filing various documents.
- Support 3rd party location end-users by performing new end-user onboarding and access management, SAP error investigation, problem solving, and problem escalation.
- Maintain strong and professional verbal and written communication to both internal and external customers.
- Liaise with multiple cross-functional teams to provide SAP error resolution.
- Traditional 5/40 weekly work schedule Monday – Friday 8 hours per day.
- High School diploma or equivalent. 1-2 years relevant work experience in oil and gas industry.
- Strong Computer Skills: Intermediate to advanced knowledge in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- Demonstrated problem solving abilities and critical thinking skills with strong attention to detail.
- Demonstrated ability to understand and satisfy customer needs and expectations.
- Demonstrated ability to work well within a team and adapt to fast paced work environment. Excellent organization and planning skills SAP experienced is required in supply chain, inventory, finance, or logistics
- Bachelor’s degree preferred in Business, Supply Chain, or Finance.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.airswift.com.