Who We Are
We are one of the world’s largest independent exploration and production companies, based on proved reserves and production of liquids and natural gas. With operations and activities in 13 countries, we explore for, develop, and produce crude oil and natural gas globally. We are challenged with an important job to safely find and deliver energy to the world. Our employees are critical to our success, and with them we power civilization.
We’re grounded by our SPIRIT Values – safety, people, integrity, responsibility, innovation, and teamwork. These values position us to deliver strong performance in a dynamic business – but not at all costs. We believe it’s not just what we do – it’s how we do it – that sets us apart.
We strive to make a significant difference in the communities where we live and operate. We create an inclusive environment that values all voices and opinions. Together, the different backgrounds, experiences, ideas, and perspectives of our employees drive our success.
ConocoPhillips seeks to hire an Investor Relations Executive Administrator, a key member of the Investor Relations group. This role will report to the Vice President of Investor Relations (“IR”). This position is open for both office-based and fully-remote work.
Your responsibilities may include:
1. Administration of materials for: Energy Conferences/Roadshow Events/General Meetings – Arranging meetings/transportation/facilities
- Contacting administrative assistants for possible changes in itinerary
- Acting as a point of contact when management is unavailable
- Assisting with a a prep packet for events (itinerary, and any other pertinent information)
- Maintain CMS in a timely manner for all meetings and conference calls
2. Quarterly Earnings Administration
- Calendar invites to ELT & broader group (verify meetings with Controllers)
- Set up Sell-Side calls
- Work with webcast provider and internal IT Team
- Distribute earnings release via Nasdaq IR Insights
- Compile analyst notes
- Review earnings call transcript
- Provide rating and target price changes
3. Analyst Meeting Administration
- The administrative point of contact within Investor Relations
- Assists in coordinating activities with HQ event coordinator
- Manages/assists in the registration of participants
- Timely maintaining official files for Investor Relations
4. Other Administrative Support
- Provides all necessary administrative support to management – Timely completion and filing of T&E Statements
- Vendor invoices
- Schedule team meetings and provide meeting agenda
- Maintain IR calendar of events
- Maintain IR executives calendars
- Manage interaction with vendors
- Monitors incoming phone coverage
- IR general inbox coverage
- Being flexible in terms of hours for specials times like earnings releases, Analyst Meetings, special events and press releases
- Provide acceptable office coverage when management is out
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States as a U.S. citizen or national, or an alien admitted as a permanent resident, refugee or asylee
- 5+ years of progressively responsible administrative experience
- Advanced proficiency with Microsoft O365 applications: Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, SharePoint, Teams and Word
- Basic knowledge of FactSet, Nasdaq IR Insights and BD Corporate
- Excellent interpersonal skills, and ability to work independently as well as ability to interrelate effectively with individuals at various levels of the organization
- Manage conflicting priorities effectively
- Self-motivated with a strong sense of initiative and sound judgment
- Exhibit strong organizational and communication skills
- Flexible and adaptable to change and an ability to manage / prioritize multiple tasks
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and handle multiple tasks is essential
- Takes ownership of actions and follows through on commitments by holding others accountable and standing up for what is right
- Delivers positive results through realistic planning to accomplish goals
- Builds positive relationships based on trust and seeks collaboration across organizational boundaries to achieve goals
To be considered for this position you must complete the entire application process, which includes answering all prescreening questions and providing your eSignature on or before the requisition closing date of March 20, 2023.
Candidates for this U.S. position must be a U.S. citizen or national, or an alien admitted as permanent resident, refugee, asylee or temporary resident under 8 U.S.C. 1160(a) or 1255(a) (1). Individuals with temporary visas such as A, B, C, D, E, F, G, H, I, J, L, M, NATO, O, P, Q, R or TN or who need sponsorship for work authorization in the United States now or in the future, are not eligible for hire.
ConocoPhillips is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, gender identity or expression, genetic information or any other legally protected status.
To apply for this job please visit careers.conocophillips.com.
Be the first to comment