Airswift is working with one of our major clients to find an Invoice Process Associate to join their team on a 3-month contract in Houston, TX.
Key Roles and Responsibilities:
- Effectively communicate with Business, Supply Chain Coordinators & Suppliers in the areas of POs, OLAs, invoice processing, eCommerce enablement, vendor master, master data, etc.
- Complete invoice reconciliation audits with vendors as assigned
- Complete rejection and resubmission monitoring; provide guidance to vendors where required
- Address general vendor and internal queries
- Monitor invoices in header error
- If requested, audit team procedure against policy and processes
- Process invoices and service entries (audit and verify invoices, including checking application of indirect taxes, verifying invoice details, approval signatures, and appropriate cost codes) via SAP (FI or MM Module) as applicable
- Communicate process improvement opportunities to optimize interfaces, processes & tools; develop action items and drive completion
- Lead internal training sessions for invoice reviewers and approvers
- Complete daily monitoring of unapproved invoice due dates; follow up with reviewers and approvers to ensure on-time payments
- SAP experience essential
- Excellent Customer Service Skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 3-5 years experience related to Accounts Payable, Contracts, Finance or related field
- Excel spreadsheet intermediate to advanced
To apply for this job please visit jobs.airswift.com.