Sugar Land – United States
Sugar Land, TX
Reports to Team Lead or Software Project Manager or Engineering manager.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Build prototypes, products and systems suitable for testing, and set up and run lab simulations.
- Develop and maintain high-quality software.
- Stay current with the cutting edge in Internet of Things (IoT) related technologies.
- Share expertise throughout the organization and provide user training for products.
- Evaluate engineering approaches and risks to produce development plans that ensure high-quality, low-cost products and systems.
- Author technical reports, papers, articles, patents and presentations.
Qualifications & Experience
- Bachelor’s (or equivalent industrial experiences) / Master’s / PhD degree in science or engineering with software experience or education
- Minimum 5 years of direct experience (BA Degree), or 3 years of direct experience (MA Degree)
Schlumberger is an equal employment opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, status as a protected veteran or other characteristics protected by law.
Schlumberger is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor- priority referral Protected Veterans requested.
To apply for this job please visit careers.slb.com.