We’re 20,000 colleagues in more than 30 countries delivering oil, gas, wind and solar power to 170 million people worldwide. Taking on tough energy challenges is our job. Right now, we’re facing an enormous task: supplying the world with the energy it needs, while lowering emissions.
We’re up for the challenge. Are you?
By joining our team in Technology, Digital & Innovation you will have the opportunity to:
- Be an important part of our team supporting critical operations within subsurface, ensuring safe and stable operations to enable value generation in a core part of Equinor.
- Work with a variety of exciting tasks and software solutions from major vendors supporting seismic interpretations, modelling, petrophysical workflows and integration technology both for on prem and cloud solutions.
- Facilitate closer collaboration with stakeholders and technical teams, including providing guidance on best practice and our way of working.
- Establish and/or improve plans for disaster recovery and business continuity where necessary.
- Help Equinor move towards the cloud (Azure).
Some qualities are essential for Equinor. You identify with our values, open, collaborative, courageous and caring, which guide our decisions and help us succeed and grow. You make safety your priority and contribute to our zero-harm culture. For this position, we are also looking for:
- Bachelor or Master Degree in Computer Science or Geo Science, equivalent experience can offset lack of formal degree.
10 years+ experience from a wide range of IT areas can be relevant for this position, e.g. application management, cloud technologies, network, servers, databases.
Experience/knowledge from relevant parts of the business (production/reservoir/petrophysics) is advantageous.
Strong collaboration and communication skills.
Pro-active and motivated by handling multiple tasks in parallel.
Willingness to dive into a diverse set of tasks.
Please attach copies of your diplomas, certificates and grades in English or a Scandinavian language. Applications submitted without necessary attachments will unfortunately not be evaluated. If you are in the process of completing a degree, please upload an official temporary transcript or other document describing subjects and grades completed to this point.
Candidates are expected to openly offer all relevant information about themselves during the recruitment process. All permanent and temporary hires will be screened against relevant sanctions lists to ensure compliance with sanctions law.
To apply for this job please visit careers.peopleclick.eu.com.