Responsibilities will include but not limited to:
The candidate is responsible for maintaining and supporting all Network and Telecommunication requirements for the Abu Dhabi office and fields ensuring the continued availability of IT Service.
- Planning, implementation, administration, In-depth understanding, troubleshooting, and maintenance of cabling infrastructure, common wired network devices, IP telephony, two-way radio, local area networks, wide area networks, satellite links, and potential connectivity issues for each.
- Understanding and troubleshooting skills of hardware, software, and peripherals used in a familiar business environment. Includes PCs, Servers, Microsoft Windows, Microsoft Server, and Microsoft Office suite.
- End to end management of VoIP networks.
- Monitor network, servers, and WAN links using industry-standard software for optimal performance.
- Evaluate and provide recommendations for the adoption and implementation of new technologies.
- Analyze, survey, test, and provide recommendations and installation of communications at all sites in Abu Dhabi.
- Effective involvement and participation as part of IT Business Continuity Plan.
- Excellent customer service philosophy with experience in change management.
- Ability to manage projects and upgrades as well as be a resource for projects.
- Mentor other members of staff on technologies and processes as needed.
- Maintain equipment inventory, documentation of installations, processes, and network diagrams.
- Prepare written and verbal presentations and reports with timely and accurate status reports.
- Ability to work independently, self-organize, follow through without reminders, follow up, multi-task, follow processes and policies (including environmental & safety), and act as a contributing member of a team environment.
Technology Areas/Product exposure required:
VoIP / IP Telephony / Voice Communication
Cisco IP Telephony Call Manager / CUCM Express
- Directory Services
- Active Directory
- Domain Controllers
- Server Operating Systems
- Desktop Operating Systems
- Microsoft Applications
- Microsoft Teams
- Video Conferencing Technologies
- Cisco Switching and Routing
- Wired and Wireless products
- DNS / DHCP
- Monitoring Software
- WAN Technologies
- Satellite communications
- P2P Radios
- Understanding of Data center infrastructure and environment
Bachelor of Science / Bachelor or Engineering in Computers or Electronics & Telecommunications.
At least 5 years relevant experience.
Equivalent work experience pertaining to information technologies and / or telecommunications may be acceptable.
– Information Technology
– United Arab Emirates-United Arab Emirates-Abu Dhabi Office
– EAST HEM
To apply for this job please visit oxy.taleo.net.