• Knowledge of common infrastructure hosting platforms and application architecture (multi-tiered application, high availability, etc. Hosting platform knowledge required in MS Azure (preferred), Amazon AWS, or on premise virtual server infra.
• Extensive experience in Cloud hosting technologies such as MS Azure, or Amazon AWS, along with experience implementing and supporting vendor applications on the cloud. Minimum of 3 years experience with cloud technologies.
• Strong experience in database technologies and concepts; experience with management tools such as MS SQL Studio, SSRS, TOAD
• Strong experience in networking technologies and concepts
• Knowledge in Agile (Scrum), TFS/Azure DevOps, & Remedy/BMC (incident, change, and problem management) will be an advantageous
• Nice to have experience in scripting and query languages (PowerShell, T-SQL, etc)
• Ability to work remotely from customers and some team members
• Strong communications skills dealing both with technical professionals and business professionals (end users).
• Demonstrated ability to learn new systems & technologies quickly
• Ability to multi-task and manage workload under time pressure and changing priorities
• Analytical and logical with the ability to define and interpret business requirements or investigate problems
• Ability to support/debug programs, and work with users and troubleshoot problems