We have a current opportunity for a IT ETRM Analyst (Endur Specialist) on a contract basis. The position will be based in London.
This is an IT role within the Business unit Marketing and Supply Services of an energy company in Gas & Power Solutions : delivering Gas and Power trading and risk solutions for Marketing, Midstream and Processing
Troubleshooting and problem solving of operational issues incl. following up vendor performance.
* Providing Endur specialist consulting services to high-profile client
* Working closely with Front/Middle/Back Office/Regulatory, business users and be responsible for gathering, documenting, and delivering requirements, developing solutions and testing, through to user acceptance and implementation
* Partnering with business users you will work as part of a diverse project team and be recognized as an Endur expert
* Exposure to and understanding of the full trade lifecycle allied with strong knowledge of the system business processes
* Working knowledge of more technical aspects of Endur such as OpenJVS, OpenComponents, AVS
Work related competence
* Exhibiting strong analytical and problem-solving skills, to deliver high quality solutions that exceed client expectations.
* 5+ years plus experience with Openlink Endur application
* Self-starter with a proven delivery track record in analysis, design and configuration
* Understanding of software implementation and testing principles
* Strong experience and understanding of several commodity/asset classes and implementing Endur in those markets
* Ability to adapt to changing working environments and practices
* A team player who enjoys pair work and has a good attitude towards learning and development
* Strong verbal and written communication skills and attention to detail
* Ability to self-motivate, work without supervision and prioritize workload under pressure
For further information about this position please apply.
Our role in supporting diversity and inclusion
As an international workforce business, we are committed to sourcing personnel that reflects the diversity and values of our client base but also that of Orion Group. We welcome the wide range of experiences and viewpoints that potential workers bring to our business and our clients, including those based on nationality, gender, culture, educational and professional backgrounds, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, and age differences, job classification and religion. In our inclusive workplace, regardless of your employment status as staff or contract, everyone is assured the right of equitable, fair and respectful treatment.
To apply for this job please visit www.orionjobs.com.