Our client, one of the largest, and most stable independent crude oil and natural gas companies, is seeking a Field Systems Associate to work within their facilities located in Midland, TX!
- Support computer systems and users, including satellite offices, field communications locations, and rigs.
- Under direct supervision, respond to issues with problem recognition, research, and resolution steps.
- Act as the first line of computer support while working with other IT staff on more complex problems.
- Will also have a role in researching and deploying new equipment and technologies, as well as taking on special projects as needed. The position begins as desktop support but will include entry-level training on servers, networks, telecom, and data storage.
- Bachelor’s degree in CIS or equivalent and 1-year IT experience.
- A high school diploma or G.E.D. is mandatory.
- Comfortable to work out in the field as well
- Windows 7/10/Server 2008, strong troubleshooting skills, and Citrix experience desired.
- Strong customer service skills are extremely important, as this position requires the ability to communicate effectively with personnel at all levels of the organization.
To apply for this job please visit www.airswift.com.