We’re 20,000 colleagues in more than 30 countries delivering oil, gas, wind and solar power to 170 million people worldwide. Taking on tough energy challenges is our job. Right now, we’re facing an enormous task: supplying the world with the energy it needs, while lowering emissions.
We’re up for the challenge. Are you?
By joining our team in Technology, Digital & Innovation you will have the opportunity to:
- Contribute to Equinor Cloud journey through our Cloud acceleration teams (Cloud Operating Program).
- Plan, facilitate and execute relevant/prioritized infrastructure improvement activities.
- Provide advisory related to IT Infrastructure to internal customers and application teams.
- Collaborate with other technology teams and internal business customers.
Some qualities are essential for Equinor. You identify with our values, open, collaborative, courageous and caring, which guide our decisions and help us succeed and grow. You make safety your priority and contribute to our zero-harm culture. For this position, we are also looking for:
- Bachelor or master’s degree in computer science or related fields (Working experience may compensate for formal education).
- 3-5 years relevant experience preferred, but candidates with less experience will also be considered.
- Good understanding of cloud architecture and general knowledge about Operating Systems, Software Development, Network Operations and IT Architecture.
- Interest in Information Security.
- Passionate about people and teamwork and eager to learn together with others.
- Proactive, curious and engaged.
Please attach copies of your diplomas, certificates and grades in English or a Scandinavian language. Applications submitted without necessary attachments will unfortunately not be evaluated. If you are in the process of completing a degree, please upload an official temporary transcript or other document describing subjects and grades completed to this point.
Candidates are expected to openly offer all relevant information about themselves during the recruitment process. All permanent and temporary hires will be screened against relevant sanctions lists to ensure compliance with sanctions law.
To apply for this job please visit careers.peopleclick.eu.com.